“Best value for grocery stores in Oahu”
Review of Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods Market
Ranked #63 of 2,606 Restaurants in Honolulu
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Considering it is Whole Foods and not just ABC stores, the healthier selections are worth the shopping trip for the tourist.

1  Thank converge77

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

We have Whole Foods where we live, but I’ve never spent a lot of time there. Staying in a rental house less than a mile from here has dramatically changed my perspective. We’re finding ourselves here twice a day for groceries or food. The store is packed at 8pm with people buying pizzas and prepared food. Pizza is amazing. As is the sushi and poke. They open at 7am, and typically have more than a dozen people waiting to get in. Love it!

1  Thank mjmorris009
Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

One of the best place to eat or take out if your health conscious. My kids love coming here. They can choose a variety of food in which they can eat without wasting. Love coming back.

1  Thank janelle011
Reviewed March 12, 2018

It's Whole Foods - so you get the idea. Great selection - alot of local prepared food (their sushi bar is really good, as is their pizza made to order! You can stock up on hard to find items and get a meal or two from their hot food serving area. It's an easy drive from Waikiki - 12-15 minutes - (take the Diamond Head road route and follow Kahala Ave. - much more scenic and less traffic). And if you want to do some shopping, well, your right in the Mall.

1  Thank Conrad4u
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

Whenever I travel to the USA I seek out the closest Wholefoods. It’s by far the best supermarket experience I’ve ever had. I wish one would open where I live, I would actually consider never cooking again.
We started walking from Waikiki around the base of Diamond Head, and when I realised we were close to Kahala Wholefoods we detoured and stopped in for lunch. Never disappoints.

1  Thank NCTravelling