“Awesome Experience”

Sail Blue Hawaii LLC
More attraction details
Owner description: Feel the tradewinds blow and delight in dolphins playing in the bow wake as you set sail for a magical sunset cruise. Charter options are limitless: sailing, snorkeling, weddings, sailing lessons, sunset cruise, ash scattering, multi-day charters, corporate fun(ctions), custom cruises...For Sail Blue Hawaii, the horizon is no limit.
Reviewed July 29, 2017

Captain Gaelyn is an experienced sailor and a knowledgeable host. Her sailboat is beautiful. Captain G was very accommodating and fulfilled all of our requests. I would recommend her for next sailing adventure.

SailBlueHawaii, Owner at Sail Blue Hawaii LLC, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2017

It was a total pleasure having you all aboard. Keep on sailing!

All reviews
"safety"
in 7 reviews
"novice"

Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

Gaelyn is experienced and very customer oriented. Her boat is beautiful and very well maintained. We love the ocean and wanted a sailing experience and she and her beautiful boat gave us an exciting fun trip. She's great company too. We are coming back next year for the 7 day trip!! She knows the water and how to keep everyone safe from the Novice boater to the most experienced waterman. She's a perfect captain!

SailBlueHawaii, Owner at Sail Blue Hawaii LLC, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

I loved having you on board for the true blue-water experience and look forward to more!
Mahalo for choosing Sail Blue Hawaii.

A hui hou

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visited Hawaii for a month long vacation, and my only regret is that we didn't decide to book with Capt. Gaelyn sooner! A multi-day trip would have been amazing! I guess we will just have to come back to Hawaii.
We were able to do (two) four hour sails with her, and since both of us wanted to learn to sail, she taught us both. She is kind, gracious, and calm. She started with the basics and was very encouraging, but also made sure we knew what was correct and/or when we needed to make adjustments to what we were doing to sail well. We did both a midday sail and a sunset sail. Both of which were highlights of our trip and all because of Capt. Gaelyn and her beautiful boat!
Capt. Gaelyn is extremely knowledgeable both about sailing and Hawaii, and she is a great photographer! She took pictures of us on my phone so we would have those memories to cherish.
I really cannot say enough good things about this charter! My husband and I both felt very safe and in extremely capable hands. We were given the opportunity to sail and learn how to sail correct efficient. Real sailing is done on the water and after our first sail with Capt. Gaelyn we knew that this opportunity was something special and we wanted as much time learning from her aboard that beautiful boat we could get.
Mahalo and Aloha!

SailBlueHawaii, Owner at Sail Blue Hawaii LLC, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2017

Mahalo. It was a total joy to have you both on board and see your enthusiasm to learn.
A hui hou.

Reviewed July 18, 2017

I first sailed with Captain Gaelyn and Tracey on the catamaran while participating in a private memorial service at sea for a relative. They both exhibited the kindness, dignity, and respect for the solemn occasion, but I was most impressed by their concern for the comfort of the participants, most of whom were senior citizens who had never been on the water. They took great care to honor the family wishes and their attention to small details like presenting a certificate with the coordinates to memorialize the location was truly heartfelt.

Since that first encounter, my family and friends have sailed with Captain Gaelyn and Tracey on the catamaran every Fourth of July over the past eight years. As a lifelong resident, the opportunity to see the evolving Honolulu skyline at night, combined with a front row seat to fireworks directly overhead always guarantees a spectacularly memorable experience.

A consummate professional, Captain Gaelyn constantly demonstrates an unrelenting commitment to the safety of her passengers while ensuring their maximum enjoyment with every aspect of the cruise. She and Tracey take great pride in accommodating the needs of all of the passengers and their focus and dedication to providing a great experience is unsurpassed. That dedication was evident a few years ago when I procrastinated and attempted to book the cruise during the week of the Fourth of July. Although she had committed her ship for another event, Captain Gaelyn called in some favors and was able to secure a vessel with one of her competitors after I notified her that I was unsuccessful with my attempts. She declined my offer of a finder’s fee, and participated as a crew member for her competitor to ensure that we would receive the same levels of service that she and Tracey routinely provide. While my delay in booking resulted in a loss of business for her, it was evident that her only concern was that we would have a safe and enjoyable evening.

I cannot speak highly enough about Captain Gaelyn’s professionalism and her customer service commitment. It is obvious that she and Tracey enjoy what they do and that attitude is evident throughout every cruise. She is unequalled in hosting guests and providing them with a safe, enjoyable, and memorable experience.

SailBlueHawaii, Owner at Sail Blue Hawaii LLC, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2017

We LOVE spending July 4 with you and your family and friends. We wouldn't want it any other way. You are booked for 2018!! See you then and have a terrific year.
With warm aloha

See more reviews
Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

I was looking for a good surprise for my wife's birthday and thought that a sunset sailing with wine would be a great option, yet I never thought of upgrading to private sailing with champagne! Our Captain was so sweet and helpful. We had a great conversation about her world travels while preparing the ship, and as soon as we left the docks me and my wife moved to the front of the ship and spent an amazing 3 hours sailing off the coast of waikiki on an amazing afternoon with a boat that seemed to be shipped by itself. Our captain came a few times to help replace bottles and take some pictures while we enjoyed the views and spent quality time with each other. The perfect birthday present for your love one!

SailBlueHawaii, Owner at Sail Blue Hawaii LLC, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2017

What a perfect way to celebrate A's birthday. Mahalo for the privilege of being a part of your special day.