Open today: 12:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.
Review Highlights
Afternoon delight

We chartered Kaikiwi for an afternoon sail and were delighted to meet Captain Gaelyn, a fellow kiwi... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
smiler50
Waikato
via mobile
Sail Blue Hawaii was amazing!

Captain Gaelyn and her 42ft sailboat were exactly what we were looking for to take my parents on a... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Michelle M
via mobile

All reviews captain gaelyn beautiful boat perfect captain blue water front row private charter highlight of our trip in great shape wealth of knowledge learn how diamond head skiing whales hawaii waikiki safety novice
Reviewed August 25, 2017

My GF surprised me with a romantic sunset sail on Captain Gaelyn's boat for my birthday. I don't know that we could have had a nicer --or more romantic time.

Gaelyn is a wonderful conversationalist and skilled sailor. She engaged enthusiastically when we asked questions and chatted with us like an old friend. She also gave us plenty of privacy after we drifted to the bow to drink our wine, and enjoy the sea and sunset. In cahoots with my GF, Captain Gaelyn also worked with a (wonderful!) local baker to make me a delicious birthday cake. That was a really nice touch.

I've sailed on similar boats many times in and around the Puget Sound, and the Kaikiwi was sure and steady along the windy Waikiki coast in the Captain's experienced hands. Her instructions were clear (sit back and relax), and her good nature made us feel super comfortable moving about the boat on our unsteady feet.

We had a wonderful time and highly recommend spending part of your day with Sail Blue Hawaii when you're in Honolulu. We will when we return. Thanks, Captain Gaelyn (and a special thanks to The Sunset)! :-)

SailBlueHawaii, Owner at Sail Blue Hawaii LLC, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2017

Thank you for your kind words. It was fun to conspire with GF and help make your surprise so special.
Keep on adventuring and I look forward to having you two back on board some day.

Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

Both of them are awesome
Captain Gaelyn was so beautiful.
Her yacht, Kaikiwi is also cute and perfect lady.

You can hear the Silence of Sea and the Sound of Wind.

SailBlueHawaii, Owner at Sail Blue Hawaii LLC, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2017

and what a pleasure it was to have you and family on board on a windy, wonderful evening. Happy travels.

Reviewed July 29, 2017

Captain Gaelyn is an experienced sailor and a knowledgeable host. Her sailboat is beautiful. Captain G was very accommodating and fulfilled all of our requests. I would recommend her for next sailing adventure.

SailBlueHawaii, Owner at Sail Blue Hawaii LLC, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2017

It was a total pleasure having you all aboard. Keep on sailing!

Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

Gaelyn is experienced and very customer oriented. Her boat is beautiful and very well maintained. We love the ocean and wanted a sailing experience and she and her beautiful boat gave us an exciting fun trip. She's great company too. We are coming back next year for the 7 day trip!! She knows the water and how to keep everyone safe from the Novice boater to the most experienced waterman. She's a perfect captain!

SailBlueHawaii, Owner at Sail Blue Hawaii LLC, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

I loved having you on board for the true blue-water experience and look forward to more!
Mahalo for choosing Sail Blue Hawaii.

A hui hou

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visited Hawaii for a month long vacation, and my only regret is that we didn't decide to book with Capt. Gaelyn sooner! A multi-day trip would have been amazing! I guess we will just have to come back to Hawaii.
We were able to do (two) four hour sails with her, and since both of us wanted to learn to sail, she taught us both. She is kind, gracious, and calm. She started with the basics and was very encouraging, but also made sure we knew what was correct and/or when we needed to make adjustments to what we were doing to sail well. We did both a midday sail and a sunset sail. Both of which were highlights of our trip and all because of Capt. Gaelyn and her beautiful boat!
Capt. Gaelyn is extremely knowledgeable both about sailing and Hawaii, and she is a great photographer! She took pictures of us on my phone so we would have those memories to cherish.
I really cannot say enough good things about this charter! My husband and I both felt very safe and in extremely capable hands. We were given the opportunity to sail and learn how to sail correct efficient. Real sailing is done on the water and after our first sail with Capt. Gaelyn we knew that this opportunity was something special and we wanted as much time learning from her aboard that beautiful boat we could get.
Mahalo and Aloha!

SailBlueHawaii, Owner at Sail Blue Hawaii LLC, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2017

Mahalo. It was a total joy to have you both on board and see your enthusiasm to learn.
A hui hou.