“Wonderful experience, well worth it!”

Sail Blue Hawaii LLC
More attraction details
Owner description: Feel the tradewinds blow and delight in dolphins playing in the bow wake as you set sail for a magical sunset cruise. Charter options are limitless: sailing, snorkeling, weddings, sailing lessons, sunset cruise, ash scattering, multi-day charters, corporate fun(ctions), custom cruises...For Sail Blue Hawaii, the horizon is no limit.
Reviewed October 10, 2017

Captain Gaelyn is such a great host and very professional. My wife and I took a sunset sail and we both walked away saying it was one of the best experiences we did while in Hawaii. You won't be disappointed!

SailBlueHawaii, Owner at Sail Blue Hawaii LLC, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

I am so happy to hear this. I hope you get many more chances to follow your dream and introduce your little one to sailing too.

Happy travels.

I look forward to spending Kaikiwi time with you.

All reviews
"safety"
in 7 reviews
"novice"

Reviewed October 8, 2017

We loved our four hour private charter on Kaikiwi. Captain Gaelyn is the perfect blend of an experience sailor and a gracious and delightful host. We had a wonderful, wonderful day with her. A perfect illustration of the adage; "you get what you pay for." Our day was worth every penny. Many, many thanks!

SailBlueHawaii, Owner at Sail Blue Hawaii LLC, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

and what a delightful day it was to be out on our beautiful ocean.
I loved having you on board.
Mahalo for choosing Sail Blue Hawaii and for posting your thoughts.

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I did a sunset sail for 2 1/2 hours. It was great. Only my wife and I and Captain Gaelyn on the boat. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. The seas were perfect and the weather heat. Thank you Captain Gaelyn

SailBlueHawaii, Owner at Sail Blue Hawaii LLC, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2017

It was a privilege to help facilitate your celebration on such a beautiful ocean evening.
I hope we do sail again.
Have a wonderful year together.

(808) 347-0235

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Perfect day on the water with Captain Gaelyn! She went above and beyond to make sure my husbands birthday was perfect. There are a lot of options for you to chose from but choose the one who cares about your experience. Thank you captain for the beautiful memories we will always have.

SailBlueHawaii, Owner at Sail Blue Hawaii LLC, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

What a wonderful, unique way to celebrate 50!
The best to you both as you travel home.