“Quick, delicious Musubi!”

Musubi Cafe Iyasume
Ranked #175 of 2,606 Restaurants in Honolulu
Description: We moved to Monarch branch July 28th , 2014.
Description: We moved to Monarch branch July 28th , 2014.
Reviewed March 22, 2018

We came here often when we stayed at my uncle's condo close by.

On the night we arrived from the mainland, we were so exhausted we didn't feel like eating anywhere. We went straight to my uncle's condo and I wound up parking my car at the Pacific Monarch hotel. As I was walking out, I looked at my map and noticed that I had starred this on my places to eat in Honolulu (it is in the hotel)!

The food was very affordable and delicious! They had a big selection of musubis and soups, as well as musubi gadgets to make your own spam musubi at home, along with japanese and hawaiian souvenirs! We bought a bunch of musubis and miso soup. We also bought extra to take with us on our trip the following morning!

Reviewed December 15, 2017 via mobile

Love the musubi. All of them. The ratio of rice to toppings is just right. The rice is to die for; plump and sticky. You must eat here.

Reviewed October 25, 2017

I have no clue why but this location was superior to the rest, the pickled radish, tomago, and kimchi Musubi were tiers above the rest!

Reviewed March 2, 2017 via mobile

Been eating here for years... the crew at Musubi cafe have been serving great food for what seems like forever. Stop by in the morning for Musubi as it goes quickly. Love this place

Reviewed January 19, 2017

This place ticked a lot of boxes. You could eat in or take out. They also have an ATM. Fast, friendly service and really good food. Like most places in America, large helpings.