“Worth waiting for.”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Waikiki
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner, expecting to wait for a table. But the people waiting had placed takeout orders and we were seated right away. As other reviews have said, it can take a while to get your pizza. No surprise considering the dozens of pizzas moving out the door. They are excellent, by the way.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Bad weather so we ordered Round Table for delivery around 7 pm. The delivery time was almost an hour and a half. That’s simply too long when ordering for a family. So, we didn’t get our kids started eating until after 8:30 ... as a result I was probably not in the best mood when I started eating.

Nevertheless, I found the pizza to be pretty good. Nothing to complain about, but nothing to write home about. It is certainly better than ordering from a chain. The crust is sort of a hand tossed consistency that is fairly soft. There was not a lot of sauce. I ordered a cheese for the kids and an all meat. The salami on the meat pizza was fairly spicy and dominated the rest of the meal. I really didn’t taste anything other than that one ingredient. Don’t get me wrong, it wasn’t bad. I ate plenty. But, it could use more sauce and the flavors could blend more smoothly.

The cheese is 80% mozzarella, 10% cheddar, and 10% provolone. It was a good blend. On balance, it’s fine food for a hotel delivery. But, the delivery delays cost it a star in my rating.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

I ordered supreme pizza. I was famished. But, I bit into it & I don't know what happened. It was so spicy hot, I could not finish it. Perhaps I should have taken it back, but then I would have to walk all the way back. And besides, what if they said that this is how they make it. I LOVE pizza, as I lived in New York state for 29 years & they have one of the best pizzas, aside from Pennsyl. & other north eastern states. I want to go back again but I'm hesitant. The very first one I had a number of yrs. ago was very good that we had in the Tapa Room listening to the entertainment. I will have to wait for a day when I feel brave enough again to order from here.

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Not the cheapest pizza but well worth trying. Was our first American pizza, we went back a few nights later too.

Reviewed March 25, 2018

We ordered personal pan pizza. The food was good. Customer service was good. Atmosphere was good. It was so convenient to walk around the resort and everything you need was right there; restaurants, entertainment and gift shops.

Been to Round Table Pizza? Share your experiences!