“Great place to wat”

Add it.
BIC City Tacos
Ranked #913 of 2,592 Restaurants in Honolulu
Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has great street tacos! The owner was so nice to us and the rest of the staff were very friendly. I highly recommend this restaurant if you’re looking for great food and service!

Reviewed November 22, 2016 via mobile

Why did this place have to go?! The only good quick food on base.. please come back!! Friendly staff, open late. Genuinely good food.

Reviewed August 5, 2016

The location I visited is recently opened on Merchant street, next to Longs, where a bistro used to be. There is always a long line there but the line do go by pretty quickly. If you don't want to wait I suggest you go before 11am before the lunch crowd hits. It is a casual fast food type of place where you can grab and go or grab a sit with friends or colleagues for a casual lunch. I was told the set up is like Chipole chain on the mainland, although I have not visited one myself. I have visited several times and I always get their tacos, I find the roast pull pork to be the best meat to have out of all the meat choices, very tender and flavorful, taste like it's been cooked properly. The drippings from the pork also makes the taco taste much better than the chicken one, where the meat is a little dry. There are many toppings to choose from, but guacamole is extra. The portion is not too big, more on the dainty side so don't worry about not finishing in one setting. This place will do really well as I see many repeat customers all the time. If you are in downtown Honolulu this is a good place to try.

Reviewed February 25, 2015

The ONLY reason I'm giving this place three stars is because they are saved by their delicious breakfast burritos....which are HUGE. I have tried every kind of burrito bowl imaginable...the chicken, the pork, the steak....always WAY too salty....seriously it's gross. I can't even finish them. I don't know what they are thinking with their seasonings, but they need to tone it down. It has the potential to be a Chipotle like establishment, similar menu and all, but until they start letting the actual flavor of the meat come through, I'll spend money at Taco Bell instead.

Reviewed December 18, 2014 via mobile

Found this place inside the AMC terminal. Great burritos and bowls. Seating is minimal so you might have to grab it to go but it is really delicious. And they cater too.