1,832 results
All reviewskorean restaurantgreat locationbreakfast buffetstay there againbell deskfront desk staffbeach towelsshops and restaurantsshort walk to the beachbeds were comfortableocean viewbit datedper daystreet noisemini fridgediamond headblock
Reviewed July 15, 2017

ok.........we have to change room due to water leaked. And the bathroom was very small.... There were additional fee after we booked through Hawaii airline with the combine of hotel booking. This was not say during the book, it was after i book the hotel and which i have no choice but accepted.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 589serenal
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Waikiki Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2017

Aloha 589serenal,

Thank you for the review and feedback. We will be sure to further investigate this issue to ensure that booking information is clear and consistent throughout all channels. We hope that you enjoyed your time in Waikiki!

Mahalo nui loa.

Reviewed July 15, 2017

Location is just a block away from the beach close to many shops and restaurants. We stayed in a double room, which felt smaller than other rooms but for the price and location it was a great Hotel. $$

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank raule497

Wow, raule497! Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope that you will be able to join us again soon! Mahalo nui loa!

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

Great Hotel with great employees.
All very helpful and friendly.
Hotel is near to Waikiki beach, 2 minutes walking!
Clean and very nice rooms.
Breakfast is very good and Erna is very friendly and nice.
June in FO is very helpful.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Waikiki Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2017

Aloha Arah C.,

Wow! Thank you for your review and comments! Our staff is so pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and we all hope that you will join us again sometime soon!

Guest Relations
Waikiki Resort Hotel

Reviewed July 11, 2017

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights on my way back to Australia to break the journey. We had stayed at another hotel on the way over and called in here to enquire about airport transfers and a few other things. I found the staff to be very helpful even though I had to arrange my own transfer. The room that I booked was a city view but I did have a glimpse of the ocean. There was construction going on next door but to be honest it didn't have any impact on my stay at all. The hotel is 1 block from the beach to it's not too far to walk.
The room that I stayed in was 1611. First of all I must say the bed was one of the most comfortable I had slept in, much appreciated. The room had plenty of storage which I didn't make use of as I couldn't be bothered to unpack for a 2 night stay. Yes the fridge is small but it works and all I had to put in there was water and milk. There is a safe in the room, it's on a shelf in the bathroom. For me being quite short I had to get someone else to get something out of the back of the safe as I couldn't reach the object that was the only issue I had. The bathroom was clean with the bath/shower and toilet separated by a door from the wash basin which is quite a good idea.
Check out was quick with no issues.
Would I stay here again, the answer is yes. It's not too expensive and there are some nice restaurants nearby and as always there is an ABC shop just round the corner/

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ann C

Aloha Ann C.,

Thank you for your wonderful review and comments! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your short stay with us and we hope that you will get the chance to return again soon!

Guest Relations
Waikiki Resort Hotel

Reviewed July 11, 2017

Staying here was alright and everything went smooth. Downside side was the tub was too small to even take a cold or hot bath. Another was someone's card almost got charged for the amenity fee instead of my card which I corrected right away. All n All.....it was a good experience stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 62dalena

Aloha 62dalena,

Thank you for your review and comments. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you enjoyed your overall experience!

Mahalo nui loa!