“Helpful and Nice”
Review of The Plumeria

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Honolulu
The Plumeria
Montgomery, Alabama
“Helpful and Nice”
Reviewed 3 November 2011

Very helpful and nice people. Good rooms, a bit warm. It would have been nice if there was a refrigerator available somewhere, but everything was good. I really enjoyed my stay, I wouldn't mind coming back.

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Jefferson City, Missouri
Reviewed 31 October 2011

The services were very flexible considering they had very limited staff. They could make improvements in the room, such as air conditioning, tile in the bathroom, but the room was very spacious, so I really liked that. What really made the stay great were my roommates. With everything all together as a whole, the amount of money I spent to stay in Honolulu was the best deal. I'll be back!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 26 October 2011

The facility is a bit dated compared to Vegas strip hotels (obviously!), but the service from all the employees make up for everything. They are so welcoming, and so accommodating, it really makes for a great vacation.

1 Thank Brandon C
Carson City, Nevada
Reviewed 18 October 2011

I really enjoyed my stay at the Plumeria Hostel, besides that the fan wasn't working in the room, and the smell of gas would come into the room from the streets. The noise was a little too much too at some times. But besides all that, I really enjoyed my stay. The staff was really nice, along with all the other guests.

1 Thank Renee J
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 11 October 2011

Had a good experience. Clean environment, convenient location, nice staff. I would like to see upgrades on the beds, air ventilation, and really, the whole facility. But overall, I had a good stay.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 10 October 2011

The office employees were very friendly and courteous. The bed was a little old, but got the job done; room mates were cool. The common areas were very well maintained, but really warm, also in the room. I wouldn't mind staying here again though, good value for the stay.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 7 October 2011

I work in Vegas, so if you know that place, you know you need a vacation from there. My favorite spot to go and get away is Hawaii, and I absolutely love staying at Plumeria. It's not your lavish hotel, but the management and the people make up for the lavishness! It's my place to go to clear my head and relax. Thank you!