“Honolulu Segway Tour”

and up
Sunset on the Beach Segway Tour
Ranked #41 of 347 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: All New Updated Tour CenterFull Service, Segway Sales, Guided Tours, Mobile Marketing & Concierge Services. Private Circle Island Tours, Private Segway tours and Glides.
Reviewed January 18, 2018 via mobile

I don’t normally write reviews but after the amazing experience we had with Segway of Hawaii I wanted to share it.
The Segway looks intimidating but let me tell you it’s as easy as walking.
Mike started us out in there training area where we learned to get on and off, start, stop, and turn. He had my wife, two daughters and myself confident in about 30 minutes. We were off...discovering Honolulu on the coolest machine I have ever rode.
Mike’s knowledge of the area and historical sites made it the most memorable part of our vacation.

Thank You, Mike and the wonderful staff at Segway of Hawaii

"waikiki beach"
in 23 reviews
"aloha tower"
in 6 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed January 2, 2018

Reviewed December 27, 2017

See more reviews
Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

This is the best way to see Hawaii. The staff were so great they trained my 82 year old mother how to ride in about 10 minutes. She loved the tour and the Segways. She has a hard time walking distances so Ryan & staff getting her comfortable on the Segway was wonderful. Five star ride, A plus plus staff. Mahalo Ryan, Ashton & Don!

1  Thank g h