Book In Advance
Tours from Segway of Hawaii tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Segway of Hawaii
from US$178.01
from US$145.55
from US$178.01
More Info
All reviews diamond head hour tour our tour guide honolulu history training session great tour kapiolani park lots of fun waikiki beach aloha tower small group take photos iolani palace blast sy hawaii jeannie
Reviewed 1 week ago

My girlfriend and I were always fascinated with Segways, but never tried one. I do not have great balance (I was always the clumsy one in the family) and was unsure if it was right for me. My eagerness got the better of me and we booked a 90 minute tour with Segway of Hawaii. We were incredibly fortunate - we got the manager, Sy, on an off time/day and he was our personal trainer and tour guide. He promised to get us up and running in 10 minutes only....and after maybe 8 minutes we were ready! We then went on city sidewalk streets, up and down curbs, until we reached the open park sidewalk and street areas and could really take off. WOW! Sy not only knows Honolulu but he knew all the right areas to take beginners such as us, and then challenge us with more exciting paths once he saw we got the hang of it pretty well. We had such a fabulous time with him that we booked a private tour with him the very next day, and went though exclusive neighborhoods, past semi-private beaches and wonderful lookouts. Sy never pushed us to do more than we were able, but was able to perfectly judge what we could do and as we were more and more comfortable with it, took us on different paths, some more steep than others, to add to the experience. We are now Segway "groupies" and are actively looking to add Segway to our other planned trips. Like everything else in Hawaii, prices are more expensive than the mainland, but totally worth it. Segway of Hawaii was the perfect place to learn, and we learned from the best. Thank you Sy and thank you Segway of Hawaii! It was without a doubt the highlight of our trip!

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Today I took the Segway of Hawaii Waikiki Diamond Head tour. It’s a lot of fun and a really fast way to see parts of Waikiki and Diamond Head. The tour center staff are friendly and very helpful getting you training on how to use the equipment. ☀️‍♂️‍♀️ #segway #segwaytour #segwayofhawaii #segwayofhawaiiwaikiki #diamondhead #oahu #hi #luckywelivehawaii #hilife #ecofriendly #cleanenergy #cleanenvironment #fun #love #scenic #diamondhead

1  Thank Discover820390
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Michael, the Manager, and his staff are fantastic. We’ve never been on a Segway but within 10 minutes (maximum) he instilled us with the utmost confidence that we were off and away. Safety is their number 1 priority. This is a must do for us on our return to Hawaii.

1  Thank SharkyQ
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

This was my third Segway tour and my husband’s second. It didn’t disappoint. Dillon was a great tour guide and his “shadow” Pablo (I think? In training) was great too. We had a small group, just three tourists and the two guides. We rode around the zoo and through neighborhoods before going up part of the way to Diamondhead and heading back to see the sunset near the aquarium. Unfortunately we just missed the actual sun set but it was still gorgeous view. Highly recommend checking them out if you’re in town! Others warned about their asks for tips - the email when we signed up mentioned it, and they gave us a sheet with recommended amounts - but the actual guides weren’t pushy at all and we still tipped, though probably less than their recommendation. So just be aware they do ask but it didn’t detract from the experience. Ask for Dillon!

1  Thank travelingpenguin12
Reviewed August 29, 2018

What a great way to see different parts of the city. We spent our last day in Honolulu unexpectedly so we decided to try the Segway Tours. So glad we did. Mike did a great job showing us around and explaining the history to us.

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

初体験のセグウェイ、セグウェイオブハワイのスタッフの楽しく明るい雰囲気と親切、丁寧な指導で 家族一同大変楽しい時間を過ごせました。特に、マックスというスタッフは、笑顔を絶やさず家族の想い出となりました。
マックス!ありがとう

Excellent weather and services by the staff of Segway of Hawaii made our family big smiles and happy.
We satisfied with their good arrangement and services very much.
Thank you very much for your good guide & smile, Max !! You are really nice guy ! Hoping to see people of Segway of Hawaii again
I strongly recommend people visiting Honolulu to try experience of Segway by Segway of Hawaii !!!

Reviewed August 10, 2018

the spots for the sunset were great, the David and Michael were awesome, though I wonder if the traffic in Honolulu are becoming way to heavy for driving on segways on the streets!?! Also to much time used for practicing, which made the segway tour almost half an hour less than expected - still thanks for a nice tour.

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

本当に楽しかったです!!
一度体験したかったのでとても良い思い出になりました!!
スタッフさんもとても元気でフレンドリーな感じでとても良いです!!
とても分かりやすく教えて頂いたので数分教えて頂いただけで初めてでも簡単に乗りこなせました!!
It was very good time!!
Thank you so much!!

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

This was a fun activity. Sy and Treje were super patient and fun. They took their time making sure everyone was comfortable and made sure we had a great time. My 70 year old mother in law was able to do this with ease!

Reviewed July 13, 2018

We were in Honolulu this past week, and we took our three teenage daughters on their first ever Segway tour. Sy was our tour guide and is the manager of Segway of Hawaii in Waikiki. Sy was a great instructor, very patient and had a great sense of humor. He is very knowledgable about the area. He made the tour informative, fun and interesting. I highly recommend their services, and if you have the chance to work with Sy give it an extra thumbs up.