Book In Advance
Tours from Segway of Hawaii tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Segway of Hawaii
from US$178.01
from US$145.55
from US$178.01
More Info
All reviews diamond head sunset tour our tour guide honolulu history training session great fun great tour a lot of fun kapiolani park aloha tower waikiki beach fun experience take photos small group iolani palace blast sy
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

We went on the 2 hour Diamond Head tour. And we Loved it!! Our tour guide Dillon was very knowledgeable and very helpful. We thoroughly enjoyed our trip and highly recommend this for everyone.

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to review!!! My husband and I did a Segway tour with Max on our honeymoon holiday last month - IT WAS SO GOOD! We strongly recommend - Max was very helpful, everyone at the office was great too, we felt very safe on our Segways, and we had lots of fun and gained a lot of useful knowledge from Max who really is a wonderful guide. Thank you so much Segway of Hawaii!

1  Thank missjazzymerlot
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

Thanks Ashton - you are a great tour guide! Loved the song and all the stories you told us, as well as all the pictures that you took.

Segway is easy to use once you get your balance and get used to the feeling of it. My 13 year old loved it too!

We did the 90min tour and there were only 2 of us at that time.

Would definitely ask for Ashton again and do the Diamond Head two hour tour.

Book it! You won't regret it!!

Reviewed January 19, 2018

We went on the basic beginners tour along Waikiki Esplanade. Friendly staff and you are given a short training session before you go.

If you have never been on a segway you will find them easy and fun so go for it!!! I am not adventurous or stable on my feet but I gave it a go and there were no regrets!! My daughter was like you go mum!

My tour guide really looked after me as I lacked confidence however within 10 minutes I felt like I could do a Paul blart mall cop lol

You have to be careful of course however seriously anyone can do this and it was a great way to explore along the esplanade.

It went way too fast so I wished I had booked a longer experience (next time!!).

Yes it is expensive but worth it!!

They were very safety conscious and looked after you. Even got a cool wipe when we returned to the shop and a drink of water.

Would recommend you won't regret it!!

So if you are 10 or 95 go for it!!!!

Reviewed January 18, 2018 via mobile

I don’t normally write reviews but after the amazing experience we had with Segway of Hawaii I wanted to share it.
The Segway looks intimidating but let me tell you it’s as easy as walking.
Mike started us out in there training area where we learned to get on and off, start, stop, and turn. He had my wife, two daughters and myself confident in about 30 minutes. We were off...discovering Honolulu on the coolest machine I have ever rode.
Mike’s knowledge of the area and historical sites made it the most memorable part of our vacation.

Thank You, Mike and the wonderful staff at Segway of Hawaii