“Really good delivery service!”
Review of Doughlicious

Doughlicious
Ranked #1,695 of 2,604 Restaurants in Honolulu
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Normally, ordering pizza online be is kind of sketchy when you're in a hotel, but this experience was great! I specified no mushrooms online and my pizza arrived without them, I was pleasantly surprised. I forgot to choose what kind of sauce I'd like and we got a call less than 5 minutes later asking us what we'd like.
The email to let us know delivery time was great, pizza right to the hotel room with no fuss.
The pizza itself was pretty darn good, the toppings were SO GOOD. My only complaint is that the butter crust option cost extra and was actually not so good. We ordered 2, one with regular crust and one with butter crust and the regular was better by far.

Reviewed July 20, 2017

We spent a day snorkeling and did feel like we wanted to go out to eat so we looked on yelp to help a find a place that delivers to our hotel. We chose doughlicious because it was close and had good reviews. They called to let us know they were on the way.

The pizza was pretty good. The crust was really thin just let me my hubby liked and full of cheese just like the kids like.

I would definitely eat it again.

Reviewed February 24, 2017 via mobile

I used to love this place, recommended it to everyone despite their 35 dollar XL price. I've ordered dozens of times before and it was always great. Been off island for 5 months and I just returned and wanted to try this place again.

Received my pizza this afternoon and the cheese was already congealed, covering the cuts they had made. The pizza wasn't even warm. I had to recut the entire thing and microwave it.

I called to ask what was going on there since I used to order a lot but haven't in the last few months and had the 'pleasure' of speaking with the owner who was extremely rude and not apologetic at all. He spoke over me when I was trying to explain what the issue was and then hung up on me.

Do not order from this place, their service and quality has gone way downhill and does not reflect their current yelp rating!! I wish I could give half a star.

Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

I really wanted to like this pizza, but it was terrible!! The crust was hard and the cheese was not evenly distributed. I think this may be the worst Pizza I've ever had sadly.

Reviewed September 19, 2016 via mobile

Their pizza is above average, but they got our order wrong and it was $30 for each pizza. There's a ton of places around here with better food at similar price points.