“Big!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Waikiki
Reviewed November 7, 2017

Us Aussies love a good burger so this was a must to try. Very tasty and hard to eat it all but we managed! Great service.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,820)

Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

Me and my family order from her and the food was really delicious. The burger was juicy not dry the chicken salad was a nice portion and the chicken tenders were good and the price is good, I would eat here again

Reviewed October 31, 2017

My husband and I went for a quick bit to eat. His brother recommended Teddy's, but failed to tell us that it was pricey. We ordered two combos (one turkey burger and the other beef, sweet potato and regular fries, and milk shake with regular fountain drink) equaled $35. I actually did a double take, because I wasn't sure that was our order. It was good, but not anything to write home about. Clearly, many people like the food because they were busy.

Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

Caution. The line can get long but the wait is worth it. I went to TBB for dinner and had the Nom Nom Burger single edition. Any other would have simply been gluttonous. Lol. The shakes are handcrafted and according to my coworker was very good! I upgraded to the butter garlic fries and was disappointed with the lack of flavor and up charge. For that TBB gets a 4 instead of a 5. Overall this place is a vacation staple or should be while in Honolulu.

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

We were recommended to hit Teddy's Bigger Burgers on our family trip to Oahu. We took seven of our kids with ages ranging from 3-17 and ALL of them loved the food and atmosphere. The staff were friendly and helpful with building our burgers custom to our taste and for their patience as we asked each kid what they wanted. They have keiki (kid) meals that come with drinks and a side and will gladly substitute their steak fries with sweet potato fries (which my kiddos love). I nearly jumped with excitement when I saw they had sweet potato fries AND a buffalo chicken sandwich. This combo is my all-time-seeking craving and Teddy's didn't disappoint. DELICIOUS! The boys had burgers and raved! For being on the island which is known to be expensive to eat, this is worth every single cent! We enjoyed the outside patio and then walked to the surf shops. Great food. Great location. Great people. Great Staff.

P.S. We loved it so much we went twice during our stay!!!