“Best burgers on the island.”

Teddy's Bigger Burgers
Ranked #29 of 141 Quick Bites in Honolulu
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Waikiki
Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

So many burgers, so little time.
Milkshakes are to die for.
Fries are hit and crispy.
Sit near the window and people watch.

Date of visit: May 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,913)

Reviewed November 7, 2017

Us Aussies love a good burger so this was a must to try. Very tasty and hard to eat it all but we managed! Great service.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

Me and my family order from her and the food was really delicious. The burger was juicy not dry the chicken salad was a nice portion and the chicken tenders were good and the price is good, I would eat here again

Reviewed October 31, 2017

My husband and I went for a quick bit to eat. His brother recommended Teddy's, but failed to tell us that it was pricey. We ordered two combos (one turkey burger and the other beef, sweet potato and regular fries, and milk shake with regular fountain drink) equaled $35. I actually did a double take, because I wasn't sure that was our order. It was good, but not anything to write home about. Clearly, many people like the food because they were busy.

Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

Caution. The line can get long but the wait is worth it. I went to TBB for dinner and had the Nom Nom Burger single edition. Any other would have simply been gluttonous. Lol. The shakes are handcrafted and according to my coworker was very good! I upgraded to the butter garlic fries and was disappointed with the lack of flavor and up charge. For that TBB gets a 4 instead of a 5. Overall this place is a vacation staple or should be while in Honolulu.