“Great Tonkotsu Ramen!”

Golden Pork Ton-Kotsu Ramen
Ranked #506 of 2,622 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Love the Tonkotsu Ramen... it was very tasty.
I also found Yuzu sherbet which I have been looking for since 3 years ago. If you like pork broth Ramen, you won’t regret trying tho place

Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I had received this location as a recommendation from a friend. He was not wrong. We came in for ramen and were served our food within 5 minutes of ordering and the ramen was AMAZING! We were more than satisfied with this recommendation and I highly recommend it to anyone. The food was extremely flavorful and they gave a great portion! It was awesome!

Reviewed January 4, 2018

Stopped here while on vacation on a recommendation from a friend. It was so amazing we went there 3 times while on our trip. I wish there was one back home!

Reviewed December 2, 2017

Best Ramen in town! This was my first visit to this restaurant suggested by a local. Not the best section of town but worth it!!

Reviewed November 9, 2017

No one can touch this ramen place. The broth is rich and thick. The toppings are authentic and fresh. The pork is tender and flavorful. What separates this ramen as the best is the noodles. The noodles are perfectly cooked with a slight chew (aldente).
They are skinny noodles like the Hakata style.