Open today: 1:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Book In Advance
Tours from Hawaii Glass Bottom Boats tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews captain cliff sunset cruise sea turtles boat ride clean boat diamond head great boat saw dolphins fun trip feed the fish beautiful scenery awesome tour marine life awesome experience these guys highlight of our trip take pictures
Reviewed April 3, 2018

As a kid , we went on the glass bottom boat every couple of years. This past week I decided to take my son and nephew. I prepaid for 3 tickets and tried logging on to see what the boat looked like and its reviews. I was very shocked once I got there. I was disappointed with the 4 3ft by 4ft boxes that you look through to see the bottom view. I was sure it would be the entire bottom of the boat glass, as I had known before. I wouldn't have gone on this tour, if I had known, yet the guide gave info in regards to Hawaii. I was taken to several places, like the Dole factory with the other tours, yet this one was just in the water.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed April 3, 2018

We had an amazing voyage that we will never forget. Lovely weather, gorgeous views, light breeze. We got to see and feed fish, caught a glimpse of a sea turtle nearby, and best of all, saw a few humpback whales, which was very exciting. It was an experience we did not expect and so I am sure we will carry those memories with us forever. Our hosts were extremely nice and hospitable, and made us feel as welcome and comfortable there as though we were visiting with friends. I booked this excursion on a whim the morning of, after seeing an ad on FB. It’s one of the best last-minute no-brainer decisions I’ve ever made! Everyone reading this, thinking of booking a trip, definitely go ahead and do yourself and your family a favor: book it!! You’ll have a great time!!!

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We headed out to Diamond Head and learnt a lot about the islands and Hawaiian culture from our guide. Unfortunately we didn’t see much sea life - no turtles or whales for us that day, though that is beyond their control. It was still good to get out on the water.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed March 29, 2018

This glass bottom boat has 4 viewing stations. The owners are very nice and informative about Hawaii, Honolulu and Waikiki. We traveled up to Diamond Head area and then out farther to see whales. It wasn't what I expected with just the 4 viewing stations, but it was a very pleasant ride and view.

Reviewed March 28, 2018

We had a great time on the glass bottom boat. Our captain was very informative and shared his knowledge of the island and the ocean. The best part was whale sighting.