“So awesome!”

and up
Hawaii Glass Bottom Boat Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Experience the underwater world from the comfort of our brand new glass bottom boat featuring four extra large, magnified underwater viewing windows, clean bathrooms, and shaded seating for up to 50 guests. Daily Tours at 11AM Enjoy the beauty of Hawaii's South Shore as we head out from our slip in the Kewalo Harbor toward Le'ahi crater [ Diamond Head ]. During your 90 minutes aboard the Haleiwa Queen, you can see the clear view of the Pacific Ocean floor, schools of tropical fish, and marine creatures as we cruise over live coral reefs and one of Hawaii's famous shipwrecks. Keep an eye out for honu [ sea turtles ], eels, reef sharks, dolphins, and schools of tropical fish, all from the deck of our vessel through our glass bottom boat view ports. We look forward to sharing our unique perspective of Honolulu with you, above and below the surface. Sunset Cruises Daily at 5 PM Come aboard the Haleiwa Queen and relax with your family and friends as the skies turn to orange, purple, and pink behind Downton Honolulu during our sunset tour. As the sun goes down, the underwater lights come on. Peer through our glass bottom view ports as fish and sea life are curiously drawn towards our boat's lights illuminating the water around the glass; making the Pacific Ocean's reefs and creatures even viewable at night. There are few sights more memorable than Honolulu's city lights from the water at sunset. Friday Night Fireworks Special! $69 Adults $29 Kids 12 and under Join us every Friday night at 6:30 PM for an unforgettable night of fireworks on the water. The Hilton Hawaiian Village puts on a spectacular firework show on Waikiki Beach and we have the best view from the water. Watch the sunset as we leave the slip and cruise over to Waikiki. Once the sun goes down, the underwater lights come on, illuminating the reef and amazing marine life under the sea. Pick up your food and drink from Eat the Street in our harbor and enjoy a one of a kind experience on the Haleiwa Queen. Private Events With a capacity of up to 50 guests, the Haleiwa Queen comfortably accommodates your group for a range of events. Private dive sessions, wedding photos, memorials, corporate groups, proposal celebration, or you simply want the whole boat to yourselves.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My hubby and I loved the Glass Bottom Boat Tour! The Captain and his First Mate, who just happens to be his wife were so welcoming and had water, Hawaiian juice and margaritas available for us. We got to learn about some history of Waikiki, which was a bonus for us. We got to see turtles and got lucky enough to see a whale! This is great for families with kids of any age.

All reviews
in 22 reviews
"fun trip"
"ship wreck"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this trip"
"feed the fish"
"schools of fish"
"beautiful scenery"
"see whales"
"marine life"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

As a kid , we went on the glass bottom boat every couple of years. This past week I decided to take my son and nephew. I prepaid for 3 tickets and tried logging on to see what the boat looked like and its reviews. I was very shocked once I got there. I was disappointed with the 4 3ft by 4ft boxes that you look through to see the bottom view. I was sure it would be the entire bottom of the boat glass, as I had known before. I wouldn't have gone on this tour, if I had known, yet the guide gave info in regards to Hawaii. I was taken to several places, like the Dole factory with the other tours, yet this one was just in the water.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had an amazing voyage that we will never forget. Lovely weather, gorgeous views, light breeze. We got to see and feed fish, caught a glimpse of a sea turtle nearby, and best of all, saw a few humpback whales, which was very exciting. It was an experience we did not expect and so I am sure we will carry those memories with us forever. Our hosts were extremely nice and hospitable, and made us feel as welcome and comfortable there as though we were visiting with friends. I booked this excursion on a whim the morning of, after seeing an ad on FB. It’s one of the best last-minute no-brainer decisions I’ve ever made! Everyone reading this, thinking of booking a trip, definitely go ahead and do yourself and your family a favor: book it!! You’ll have a great time!!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We headed out to Diamond Head and learnt a lot about the islands and Hawaiian culture from our guide. Unfortunately we didn’t see much sea life - no turtles or whales for us that day, though that is beyond their control. It was still good to get out on the water.