“Refreshing quencher”
Review of Jamba Juice

Jamba Juice
Ranked #12 of 35 Bakeries in Honolulu
Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

After a full day of hiking.....this is a great place to stop and find a refreshing drink to rehydrate!!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

Popped in after my morning run and the staff were quick and helpful. Had a really nice smoothie (can’t remember the name I’m afraid) but the girl who made it made a little too much by mistake so I got an upgrade to large from regular... bonus thank you!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

On a hot day it’s great to see Jamba Juice serving cold smoothies. I love that the staff were fast and worked with a system. There were two staff handling customers and were good. Not smiling or anything though. Just going through another work day I suppose. As for the smoothie the guava tasted so good! Loved it!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 15, 2017

Juices are fresh and taste good. Priced reasonably and service is quick. My favourites are Mango-a-Go-Go and Caribbean Passion.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

I thought all Jamba Juices were the same, but I was wrong. I don't know how, but they managed to mess up 3 of the 4 drinks we ordered. A pure juice order was made with some sort of creamy substance. A drink that was supposed to be a sweet creamy drink had nothing creamy in it.... it was as if they took all the ingredients for our 4 drinks and made random mixes of them with the hope that they'd all turn out right. Unfortunately, only one did.

Date of visit: August 2017