“Fantastic Coffee ”

Honolulu Coffee
Ranked #33 of 96 Coffee & Tea in Honolulu
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Reviewed January 7, 2017 via mobile

On Saturdays, they will give you the fresh coffee straight out of The Roaster between 11 and 1 in the afternoon. You can't drink it that day, but it is the best coffee on the planet! Highly recommend it.

Management response:Responded June 3, 2017

Aloha Arlene!

I wanted to thank you for this review! Also, we are now serving coffee fresh off the roast every day. How cool is that? Anytime you stop in, you can always request the coffee that the roasters are working on fresh off the roast.

Looking forward to seeing you next time.

Abigail

Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

We stopped here for a coffee and tea and had no idea that inside was a coffee learning centre and a huge roaster. We enjoyed visiting the different stations and learning about Hawaiian coffee and watching the roaster at work. Then the coffee, tea and pastries we had were excellent - the presentation was beautiful. Lots of sitting room and huge patio.

Reviewed September 7, 2016

Make sure you get in early. even on a Saturday the queue for coffee was long. Flat white ok not brilliant, Breakfast very nice. Tables too small for a group.

Reviewed June 13, 2016

Directly across from the Hawaii Convention Center, I would come over here on my way into my conference, or when I needed a middle of the day pick-me-up. Others at the conference had the same idea, as there would be a bit of a line during our break times. I wish I had taken the time to enjoy the beautiful patio out front, but I made sure to sit inside and watch the fresh coffee beans be roasted right inside. Great atmosphere, very open air feeling, and delicious coffee. It was a highlight of my day!

Reviewed June 10, 2016

We came here every morning we could during our week stay in Oahu. I preferred the Nutty Hawaiian Latte, and the rest in my group either tried the hot coffee or an iced coffee. The two 18 year olds we brought to Hawaii had never been to a coffee shop with an actual roaster on-site, so they loved that. We all meant to go back one day during the 11:00 a.m hour, as they have a demo about the different type of beans, but the week got away from us. It was a good alternative to the Starbucks on the hotel campus which was WAY too understaffed. Plus, it was something different, not crowded, and it was on our way to whatever we were doing that day. Bakery on-site, so we saw fancy cakes being made. Small gift shop as well. Nice staff. Worth a try in my opinion.