I stayed at this place for 2 nights in June 2011 before heading off to Kauai. I'll be brief about this this place, it's buzzing with young people, it's generally clean (also depends on your roommates I guess), staff is professional and helpful, it's just a block from the beach in Waikiki and more important it's cheap.
If you're on a budget and want some good food look up "Rainbow drive in waikiki" on google. When leaving the hostel take a left and keep walking up the street, it i'll be on you're right at a crossing next to a gas station after 5 to 10 minutes of walking. All the locals go there and a meal varies from 4 to 8 bucks and tastes great (did I mention there's hardly any waiting around for your food as they serve almost immediately). And if you also want some cheap breakfast, continue walking up this street you'll eventually see a Safeway supermarket on your left. For all non-americans, make sure you get a members card, it can save you as much as half on your bill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hawaii Tax ID# TA-208-436-2240-01 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Waikiki Beachside Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waikiki Beachside Hotel Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachside Hostel Honolulu, Hawaii