We loved the atmosphere of the hotel. The room was very clean, coffee was provided every day (not something all hotels in Waikiki do). ABC store next door, and Eggs and Things off the lobby. We got take out from Eggs and Things the first night, food was good, 10% discount with your room card holder, but still a little pricey. Loved the Loco Moco. The only downfall was we were unable to smoke on our lanai, which we found to be silly, as the smoking area was down in the driveway, and we were on the 2nd floor overlooking the driveway, and the smoke went up and right into our room!! Room was a little noisy, as we were facing the street on the 2nd floor. For the price and location (right across the street from Waikiki beach) it is a good place to stay!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Honolulu, Hawaii