US$257
US$242
EmbassySuites.com
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$308/night.

US$350
US$315
US$216
Outrigger.com
  • Pool
OHANA Waikiki East Hotel(Honolulu)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$150
Cancelon
1,641 results
All reviewsala moana blvdmarina towerred lobsterabc storealoha spiritwaikiki beachwithin walking distancestreet noiseflat screen tvsmall hotelconvention centeracross the streetlight sleepercoffee machinethe entire staffsmall poolbus stop
Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

I live on a neighboring island and needed a room centrally located in Waikiki for the night. The Equus was by far the best price. I was greeted by Puka, at the front desk who was extremely welcoming, polite and a pleasure to speak to. I found everyone in the hotel staff to be just as welcoming, polite and accommodating. The room was great, bed super comfy and the hotel located in a perfect spot walking distance to everyone of my destinations. I will absolutely stay again when I visit next.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Brandon S, Front Office Manager at The Equus, an Ascend Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2017

Aloha Eric,

Brandon S.

Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

So very nice hotel . their room service is so good. the housekeeper Mhila Talledo is so very friendly and nice and Im very thankful for her hospitality. me and my friends enjoyed there. we will be back again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Kika I, Manager at The Equus, an Ascend Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Aloha,

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and will pass on your kind words to Mhila. We are so lucky to have her on our team. We hope to see you again in the near future and hope you had a safe journey home.

Reviewed November 19, 2017

Very nice small hotel at very reasonable price for the quality. Everyone who works here was super nice and really seemed to care about making our stay enjoyable. When our first room had a little glitch with the air conditioner not working, service people responded in minutes. Since it couldn't be fixed immediately, we were moved to another room. The staff did all that they could to be sure we were comfortable and compensate for the inconvenience.

We found the location to be very convenient. On site tour director was very helpful. Public transportation, shuttles and rental cars are all close by as well as several good restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Aloha Liz D,

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed yourself and apologize again for the AC not working in the first room we placed you in. We look forward to hopefully seeing you folks again in the near future.

Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

I love to stay in equus hotel for 3 days, I feel so comfortable and the room i stay is super clean and all I need is ready,thanks to Mhila who I met.She is so very friendly, thank you very much for all the good service.I will be back again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Aloha Duncan,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We are so glad you enjoyed yourself and will pass your kind words onto Mhila whom we are so lucky to have on our team. We hope you had a safe journey home and look forward to hopefully seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed November 11, 2017

My boyfriend and I decided to runaway from our home island Maui and spend ONE night in Waikiki to celebrate our 4 years together. We were luckly to have our work schedules jive for that one night. We are super glad to have stayed at The Equus Hotel. The entire service was GREAT!!! Every employee we interacted with had genuine aloha. Not the corporate “aloha” you get all around Waikiki. Honest...corporate aloha isn’t genuine. RENE and PUKA were outstanding first impressions for the whole Equus Hotel experience.

We tried to get a second night but they were booked solid since it was Veteran’s Day. PUKA and RENE said not to lose faith because cancellations may arise. Sure enough, we were blessed to get that second night.

We didn’t have our own car so we don’t have experience with parking but Waikiki is totally walkable. We used Uber when we had to and there’s also Biki stations all around Waikiki.

Mahalo nui to The Equus Hotel for an awesome stay.

-Kahi and Bob

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chadwick N
Kika I, Manager at The Equus, an Ascend Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Aloha Kahi & Bob,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and will pass along your comments to all our staff especially Rene and Puka. We definitely strive to provide excellent service with genuine aloha spirit. We hope to see you folks again soon!