Prince Waikiki(Honolulu)
US$345
US$297
Outrigger.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach(Honolulu)
US$252
Hotels.com
US$205
US$194
  • Restaurant
OHANA Waikiki East Hotel(Honolulu)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$199
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$325
US$239
US$282
US$259
1,111 results
All reviewsthe free shuttle servicenimitz highwayshuttle driverovernight stayone night stayhotel restaurantpearl harborfront desk staffbed was comfortablethe hotel is cleanshort staythe big islandrental carpetspcsstarbuckshousekeeper
Reviewed May 14, 2018

A very good airport hotel. Free 24 hour shuttle, decent clean rooms, friendly staff, good wifi. Short bus ride over to the Pearl Harbor Memorial, so really an ideal location if you have a long transit stop over.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Brent K, Manager at Airport Honolulu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Aloha Peter F,

Thank you for staying at Airport Honolulu Hotel!

Thank you for taking the time to write a quick review of your stay and sharing with other potential guests the amenities we have to offer. We are hopeful our staff was able to welcome you with warm Aloha and make you comfortable.

Thank you again for staying and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed May 13, 2018

Hi Brent, Thanks to your promote reply to cnjocelyn (my wife) regarding the incident while we stayed at your hotel. However I need to clearly stated to you that I have never been to the back kitchen. I only visited the front desk in that evening and asked for hot water, however I been told there is none, so I returned to our room straight after that. When you wrote down "You walked to back of our house and get what you needed", do you mean the place is not allowed the guests to be there? If so, do you have any sign to stop this? As a first time customer, we thought there is part of your restaurant. All of the Hotel staff are wearing uniform, so the cleaner lady do clearly aware my wife is one of the customer, also my wife did asked the lady and explained what she need is just a plate that can be used in the microwave, once again, the plate were been given by the lady. She didn't HELP HERSELF to your own items!

We do totally understand you have your own policy. However, your team can always treat the customers in a much better/friendly way. We may not be important to you, but we did paid to stay at your hotel and we have opportunity to share our experience.

Our stay at Airport Honolulu Hotel has polluted our fantastic trip to Hawaii, we feel extremely disappointed at the end of our trip. I hope you will find a way to improve the service that your front line staff have provided, as Military is not your only customers, also everyone else from the world who has decided to stay at the hotel as part of their holiday trip.

Appreciate for your time, and we do wish your business all the best in the future.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Lin J
Brent K, Manager at Airport Honolulu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2018

Aloha Lin J,

Thank you for your response.

I apologize you feel this way and though I can understand what you are mentioning, to enter a kitchen area and think that is part of the restaurant is concerning. As I mentioned before our night cleaner is not an employee of the hotel and so she is not sure who a guest or employee is. However that is how you understand it to be and so I will not address that further.

We apologize you feel the way you do about our staff, their service and this incident. Based on other reviews, our staff provides great service and strives to be consistent in that service. We are not perfect however work to ensure all our guests are treated with respect and welcomed warmly.

We wish you the best in your future stays to Hawaii.

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed at this hotel on a layover on my way to Kiritimati. The hotel was very covenient and close to the airport. The hotel and rooms were a little dated, but clean and overall pretty nice. No problems, and will stay here again in the future.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Brent K, Manager at Airport Honolulu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

Aloha xcalakbonefish,

Thank you for staying at Airport Honolulu Hotel!

We thank you for taking the time to write a review of your one night layover and we are pleased to hear we were able to meet your needs. We are working on a room refresh that we hope will be able to update our rooms.

Thank you again for staying and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

Was a hotel I booked through Expedia. It has a 24 hour free shuttle from airport. Rooms are spacious. Nice tv and refrigerator in room. We had king size bed. Free internet. This place also has a place to store luggage in the lobby. Rooms facing road are a bit noisy.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Brent K, Manager at Airport Honolulu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2018

Aloha johntimothyowens,

Thank you for staying at Airport Honolulu Hotel!

We are pleased to hear you had a good stay with us and as you mentioned, "It has a 24 hour free shuttle from airport. Rooms are spacious. Nice tv and refrigerator in room. We had king size bed. Free internet." We do have great amenities to offer our guests and so glad you were able to experience them.

Thank you again for staying with us and look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed May 10, 2018

We stayed at Airport Honolulu Hotel for 1 night as we need to caught our early flight in the morning . I am so glad that we only been there for 1 night as their service has really scared me! Snobbish is the only word I can think to describe the front desk service.

Not recommended for foreigners travelling with young kids. The front desk ladies was so rude when I asked to borrow a bowl/plate that we can use at Microwave to heat up the baby food. I have been told I need to buy one from the gift shop. When I finally get one borrowed from one of the cleaner lady at the kitchen, the front desk lady even yelled on me, as they reckon the cleaner doesn't work for the Hotel. However, is this my problem?? Worse customer service ever!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank cnjocelyn
Brent K, Manager at Airport Honolulu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2018

Aloha cnjocelyn,

Thank you for staying at Airport Honolulu Hotel, although we wish it was under better circumstances.

After investigating this incident and speaking to all parties involved and the information received, it was found you walked into our back of house and helped yourself to our items. Yes, the cleaning lady is not an employee of the hotel and she unaware you were not an employee of the hotel and so she allowed you to take the plate. Our Front Desk staff did stop you to advise of this, however although being told not to take our items you and your husband returned to our back of house to get what you needed.

We apologize our staff's response was not more professional and we have spoken to them about this. Our staff is always accommodating to our guests and will always provide great service when a request is made. We will look into having some paper plates to offer our guests that can be given by the Front Desk.

We wish you the best on your next visit to Hawaii.