Have stayed at this hotel two times in the past, and it was fine. However on a stay in November, didn't have a great experience so won't be staying there again. Will pay more and stay somewhere else. Had to move rooms due to a bunch of people partying until after 2am, despite attempts from security to quiet them. Very thin walls, so if you are a light sleeper, this is not a great choice. The room they moved us to was better, but had an adjoining door to the room next door and you could hear the people next door as if they were in your room with you. My husband and I try to visit Waikiki on the cheap, which is why we have chosen this hotel a number of times, but will pay more next time and stay somewhere nicer. Location is perfect, though. Very close to the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- OHANA(R) Hotels by Outrigger is our mid-tier, off-beach leisure brand where guests will find local hospitality and convenience in paradise. Located in central Waikiki, this Waikiki hotel is just a 7-minute stroll to Waikiki Beach, next door to The International Marketplace and one block from Kalakaua Avenue's shopping and entertainment. OHANA Waikiki East provides safe, clean and well maintained mid-tier accommodation proudly supported by long serving hosts, many who have been with the Outrigger family for over thirty years. OHANA Waikiki East is unlike beachfront resorts where you may choose to spend your time indoors. Rather, it is an enjoyable home base for your Island adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your OHANA Waikiki East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ohana East Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana East Honolulu
- OHANA Waikiki East Hotel Honolulu, Hawaii