Was back for one night at the Westin Moana Surfrider and had a fantastic stay. Only negative was the arrival experience - driveway was very congested and had no help with bags, etc as trying to get bags through the throngs of people, taxis, wedding parties, etc. Once inside there was a complete absence of staff, etc and although only 2 people in line at check, it was still a 20 minute wait.
but after all that, the hotel stay was amazing. Had a beautiful ocean front room which was worth the price of the upgrade. Stunning views. The room was gorgeous, well appointed, love the Heavenly Bed and the bathroom was great too.
Strongly recommend this hotel if you want to be in the middle of the Waikiki action - the hotel, the rooms, the service, etc are all amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort & Spa, in Waikiki Beach on Oahu, HI. Visit Moana Lani Spa; or host a wedding on our rooftop terrace, or a meeting in our 10,000sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort And Spa
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Hotel Honolulu
- Westin Moana Surfrider
- Moana Surfrider Westin Resort
- Westin Honolulu
- Honolulu Westin
- Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa Honolulu, Hawaii