I stayed with my wife and daughter for 4 days earlier this month and has a great time. We upgraded to one of the suites on the penthouse leve with a full ocean view. Very worth while. Waking up looking at the ocean and Diamond Head was fantastic.
The pool is very small, but we were there for the ocean so that didn't matter.
The breakfast restaurant is fantastic with excellent service and food.
The other restaurant - Banyan Tree I think was mediocre. Food was ok but limited selection. The staff were nice and friendly but way understaffed so service was very slow. Beach service was the same.
All other aspects of the hotel were great including location. Right in the heart of Waikiki.
I would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort & Spa, in Waikiki Beach on Oahu, HI. Visit Moana Lani Spa; or host a wedding on our rooftop terrace, or a meeting in our 10,000sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Starwood, Priceline and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort And Spa
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Hotel Honolulu
- Westin Moana Surfrider
- Moana Surfrider Westin Resort
- Westin Honolulu
- Honolulu Westin
- Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa Honolulu, Hawaii