Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 8, 2019

My family recently stayed at Central House as part of a larger family gathering. The staff here goes above and beyond to ensure your stay is relaxing and enjoyable. The activities for the kids, the pool and the water activities will keep anyone who wants to be busy, busy! I cannot say enough about how delicious the food is!! I have a special needs son who is so picky about his foods and Tami and her staff ensured he had food he liked at every single meal. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and will be back!

Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank kerri m
Reviewed September 11, 2018

We had a baby shower for my son and daughter-in-law at the Central House Resort. It was a brunch served in the dining room. The food was piping hot, very delicious, and the table settings and buffet area were beautifully done. We worked with a woman named Tammy who took the time to help us with choosing the right breakfast items and with arranging the tables and setting up a gift table. The feedback from our invited guests was extremely positive. We could not have been happier with the entire experience.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed September 9, 2018

My daughter's wedding was here yesterday, everything was perfect! Fred & Tami are the best, they went above and beyond with everything. Food was delicious, we kept receiving compliments all night! Everyone had a great time.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018

I travel frequently and have stayed in everything from tents to 5 star resorts and private communities such as The Ritz and The Timbers. I am pretty easy going and as long as the hotel is clean and staff is nice-not a problem. WELL----lets talk about this place!!!! I was originally going to book here bc it was close to my daughters cheerleading camp. I was unable to get a dog sitter, so we stayed at Keen Lake Campground ( great place BTW). My friends stayed at CHL and we dropped them off from dinner the second night and stayed about 15 minutes- to say hello to our other friends that weren't out to dinner and to check out the hotel for next year. I returned the next day-we all had plans for my family to check out the hotel and stay a little bit and they would come back to me-because there was a wedding at CHL and they wouldnt allow non-wedding guests to use amenities while the wedding was going on-leaving them with nothing to do. They also weren't serving any type of food- it was only for wedding people. We got there and I let my dog out for a walk while my husband ran to the store-and while he was gone, the owner, her name started with a T, zooms up in her BMW and says I need to leave immediately because I was not welcome and there are no pets allowed. ( we saw at least 2-3 other dogs). She also said that I needed to tell the front desk if I was going to visit. I apologized and said as soon as my husband was back the dog would go in the car and back with my husband. She sat with her arms crossed and a horrid look on her face. My husband came and left with the dogs and I went with the friends I was visiting and we took our kids to the pool. I was at the pool for maybe a 1/2 hour when I see this woman coming over near me-I'm thinking to myself-what did I do now?? And she approached me and said " What are you still doing here? I thought I made it very clear you are not welcome here and you need to leave." I was shocked and didnt know what to say. She went on and on for about 15 minutes about how a hotel is private property and I was trespassing and people don't just visit other people at hotels (we all know that is not true....and having people visit could lead to more bookings) I have never been spoken to so horribly by a person I do not know. I was so embarrassed in front of my friends who were staying there. We were very respectful and had no reason to be spoken to in that way. She also had this tone the whole time with my friends staying there- and both rooms had broken air conditioners, ripped screens, no wifi or cell service, and were treated like garbage. Even people at the wedding were hanging out outside of the wedding bc the people and food probably stunk. I have no clue how this woman stays in business. It seems like she must get her regulars each year and a couple weddings and doesnt care about anyone else. My poor friends, it was one thing after another with this woman. She really kind of ruined their vacation-which they paid hard earned money for. They also do not offer over 1/2 of the things advertised, and the boats etc, cannot be used until 10 am and cant be used past like 6. The pool is colder than the Arctic Ocean and the hot tub is like sitting in he-double hockey sticks! The rooms are all outdated, the walls are paper thin, so many things didnt work in their rooms, and you are basically stalked by the owner. Also- there is no sign but my friends were told not so nicely to not use room towels for the pool and they must go and get loaner towels from the office. She said it could be found in the lengthy handbook-which she suggested people should read. I had wanted to check itout with the intent of staying there next year with a large group of people when our kids are at cheer camp, but no one will go back there- between the lack of service, amenities, and especially the owner, please do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else. I promise you, you will be very disappointed.

Room tip: Stay elsewhere if you want a good trip!
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Heather W
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay a few or several days. Many of the people we met here are regulars and you feel very safe here. Meals were included at a great price and our family room was just right We stayed in the main lodge and its location was perfect for the dining room and access to the pool. We are planning to return next year and plan on bringing our extended family. The meals were homestyle and the staff and other guests were very friendly.
This resort was recommended by a coworker. The best thing for me is to pay it forward and recommend this to my friends and fellow trip advisor members. ENJOY!!!

Date of stay: August 2018