“Lunch”

Taco Casa
Ranked #83 of 136 Restaurants in Vicksburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 17, 2017

Had lunch there. It was really good. We had the tacos. A reasonable price also. We will eat there again when we go back next year.

Reviewed February 1, 2017

I've eaten there only once, and that was enough. My tacos were greasy. I don't plan ever to go back there.

Reviewed October 31, 2015 via mobile

We like to try a local fast food place while visiting each town we stay in. The food was alright, I enjoyed the Taco Burger since they are hard to get. The Nachos and queso dip was good also.

Reviewed September 29, 2015

I try to stop at Taco Casa every time I'm in Vicksburg because I love the taco burgers. The burgers are simple, prepared on a burger bun, with taco meat, shredded cheese, lettuce and tomato. I can get a taco anywhere, but I'm all about the taco burgers. They have an extensive menu, but I really haven't had anything else. Taco Casa is in a great location next to hotels, gas stations and the mall.

Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

This was recommended to husband while he was in town working, so when i came to visit on the weekend we tried it out. The food was terrible!! I ordered a Fiesta salad (with the edible bowl as they determine the difference from the other Fiesta salad); there was lard all over the shell and even when I broke a piece of that I didn't see lard on the outside it was inside the shell. Disgusting!! So I ate only the salad part. The meat was cold and the flavor, well there wasn't much! My husband had the nachos supreme and he didn't like anything about it either. I asked for a refill and they wanted to charge .81 for a refill, mind u they fill your initial glass with ice to the rim. No thank you! And the bathroom...the soap dispenser was broken and I could get no soap out so that made me wonder how the employees wash their hands. YUCK!!! Pass this place up and go have Taco Bell instead!

Been to Taco Casa? Share your experiences!