“Surprised by food”

Taco Casa
Ranked #82 of 137 Restaurants in Vicksburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

Never have been in this area. Spending the night at a local hotel. Looking for something to eat. Not wanting the same thing that we can get at home. Though we would try this place. Found food to be good. Very surprised. Great portions. Not fancy by no means. Way better than Taco Bell. Did not need the packages of sauce to eat the food. Five of us in our group and we all order different dinners. Everyone was pleased. Great value. Generous portions. I would eat here again.if I came back this way.

Reviewed May 17, 2017

Had lunch there. It was really good. We had the tacos. A reasonable price also. We will eat there again when we go back next year.

Reviewed February 1, 2017

I've eaten there only once, and that was enough. My tacos were greasy. I don't plan ever to go back there.

Reviewed October 31, 2015 via mobile

We like to try a local fast food place while visiting each town we stay in. The food was alright, I enjoyed the Taco Burger since they are hard to get. The Nachos and queso dip was good also.

Reviewed September 29, 2015

I try to stop at Taco Casa every time I'm in Vicksburg because I love the taco burgers. The burgers are simple, prepared on a burger bun, with taco meat, shredded cheese, lettuce and tomato. I can get a taco anywhere, but I'm all about the taco burgers. They have an extensive menu, but I really haven't had anything else. Taco Casa is in a great location next to hotels, gas stations and the mall.

Been to Taco Casa? Share your experiences!