All reviews fridge and microwave whitehouse crawford outdoor pool wine tasting budget stay within walking distance main street basic room the location is perfect would definitely stay here again close to downtown marcus whitman hotel lotion pillows dryer maintenance wineries
Reviewed September 28, 2018

Clean and best location in Walla Walla. little bitty pool gets the job done in the few summer months.
Owner is very nice gives early check in and check out if they can. Not overly nosey and very helpful. CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN.. Zero breakfast but rate is so low it doesn't matter LOCATION LOCATION AND HOSPITALITY and price all worth it. Rooms are old but clean. NO Bathrooms near pool or laundry so people must go to rooms to potty so if your traveling in stop somewhere before.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed August 17, 2018

This family really takes pride in caring for this property and the rooms. After a previous night of hell in a different hotel that I way over paid for... I showed up at Motel 6 and was so relieved. I do see that there are a few poor reviews regarding this place, but I saw nothing in disrepair, not one tiny bit of garbage on the grounds, and my room was immaculate.
Pillows and bed were great, too! i finally had a good night's sleep on my week long travels. I will always stay here from now on.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed August 12, 2018

Based upon the room we stayed in, this place spares no expense on maintenance. Literally none! Lots of things in disrepair or dirty. The sofa was so dirty we covered it with a sheet. My expectations were low coming in but I thought being in the center of town it would at least be clean and well maintained. Sadly I was wrong. Based upon other reviews, maybe other rooms are better. All I can speak to is the room we were given.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Walla Walla, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for posting your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you experienced are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

Summertime in walla walla is a difficult time to find reasonably priced accommodations. This Motel 6 provides that with clean, comfortable rooms, and decent customer service. You are close to the Wrong side of the tracks, so careful about wandering north in the evening hours. No breakfast, just coffee.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

Whilst travelling we came back to Walla Walla to see this quaint town,room has all you need, is clean in walking distance of the centre or downtown, has a pool we did not use it though, if you want to explore Walla-Walla a good place to stay

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple