“Meh...”

Add it.
Pho Sho
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Tiny, loud space makes it a less than desirable dining experience, but the Pho is pretty good - not the best, but above average. Pricey for a bowl of soup.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Love the place, it's been one of my favorites since it open. Only " bad" thing is that they don't have high chairs for little ones.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

If you do not mind listening to an owner who was neither gracious with nor polite to us and a waitstaff who barked at us to sit down for table service, then I think you can enjoy a good bowl of soup at Pho Sho. Pho is a favorite dish of ours, and we have tried it in many other cities, etc., including Vietnam. It is not great at Pho Sho but it is good. Pho Sho´s spring rolls were delicious.

Perhaps we caught the owner and staff on a bad day. I certainly hope so.

1  Thank Susan L
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I have come to really enjoy a good bowl of chicken (Pho ga) or beef (Pho ba) soup. I make it at home but when time is short or the mood strikes I go to this place. It has a few other items on the menu but the Pho Ga is the star of the show. There are many tasty ingredients in the soup, the broth is excellent, and you can sit and watch shoppers and other pedestrians walk by the large windows while you enjoy your meal.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

They have the best spring rolls here and there pho soup is great also!