“Nourished”

Add it.
Pho Sho
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed May 12, 2015 via mobile

Always very great tasting pho with the works! I am especially grateful for pho sho's homemade nourishing bone broth pho tonight . We had some deli food earlier for lunch that was not sitting well and I needed a little belly healing . I love knowing that they source local and/or sustainable food products for their restaurants.

The staff was also very friendly and efficient even though we came in 30 minutes before closing ! (We were out in less than 20:)

Reviewed February 18, 2015

Fantastic authentic spring rolls and soups! Great prices and communal atmosphere. Took me back to some of my Asian adventures.

Reviewed February 4, 2015

Needed more soup and noodles to go with my cilantro. Hip is not necessarily a good thing. Not even close to real vietnamese. Kids are in teh kitchen making this stuff...Anglo, white kids, and it tastes like it.

Reviewed December 16, 2014

I've had some really good pho before in both Seattle and Spokane. One day I really wanted some pho so my dad and I went to the only pho shop in Walla Walla. While it satiated my hunger for pho, it didn't for particularly good pho. They don't give you enough basil, lime, and bean sprouts. The broth doesn't have the depth of flavor in good pho, and the thin sliced beef was one big, the size of my hand, sliced beef. I was able to doctor it up with fish sauce and other various spicy accoutrements, but it wasn't nearly as good as the other pho in Spokane.

I guess the best thing that happened while I was there was the realization that Cherry Limeade and Pho are a wonderful combination.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

We were in Walla Walla for 7 days and went to Pho Sho for dinner on two of those nights - we loved it! The food was good,simple and easy with limited menu... I'm listing that as a plus. On both occasions we were tired after a long day of biking and wanted to get take-out that was a step above and Pho Sho accomplished that. The noodles, spring rolls and sweet onion tempura all were very good and light in the hot weather. The restaurant itself is designed to be very casual with some nice outdoor seating if we had wanted to stay. Prices were good and service was what you would expect from something with counter service. Again, we went back again which is our ultimate recommendation.