“Maybe it was me”

Sweet Basil Pizzeria
Ranked #15 of 141 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 21, 2017

You can order pizza by the slice or whole out of a hot case.I ordered a 0 inch pepperoni pizza,made fresh.You order at a counter when you come in.A separate person takes your beverage order.Then you seat yourself,and they give you a number for your table.Pizza was fresh and hot out of the oven.It was pretty good,but not great.Service was not great.Wome guests were offered boxes for their leftovers.I wasn't.I was surprised no one asked me if I wanted another glass of beer,but maybe it's self service in going and asking for another

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Very casual pizza place. Order at the counter, pizza comes to the table. The pizza was great. I'm a fan of real versus paper plates, but for a casual, quick and yummy dinner, it's a great option in little Walla Walla.

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

Nice atmosphere with a nice selection of pizza. Nice people working here. We would go back again . We had the margarita pizza and the Italian sausage pizza . Both were good

Reviewed August 19, 2017

Never had a good slice of pizza here. Greasy..and...as others have said..missing Something. What should be the best pizza in town is simply underwhelming, unimaginative and never very clean.

Reviewed July 29, 2017

This was a quick choice for me as I was trying to rush around town. Pizza was done in about five with a nice salad, great quality and fresh ingredients. Can't beat it... not a sit down and have an hour meal place though.