All reviews van gogh cookies person hot tub quiche beautiful grounds huge trees b bs breakfast was delicious private deck wine tasting pioneer park full kitchen fresh fruit egg dishes each morning front porch mini fridge
Reviewed February 28, 2018

We loved our experience staying two nights at the Inn at Blackberry Creek. We stayed in Renior's Studio which felt spacious with the high ceilings and updated bathroom and decor. This unit as a 2-person hot tub which was very clean and set at the perfect temperature for arrival. The breakfast options were all wonderful and the chef would prepare basically anything you wanted with the ingredients found on the menu. The staff was very friendly and accommodating through the booking process as well as the stay. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
wilson_2004, Owner at Inn at Blackberry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2018

Thanks for the great review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay, and hope you will choose to stay with us again on your next trip to Walla Walla. Cheers

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

A marvelous retreat. We stayed in the Van Gogh unit which is self contained with private entrance and hot tub. The grounds are private and lovely and the breakfast is personally prepared and was a real treat. I’d recommend this to anyone and we will definitely return.

Stayed: February 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us, the Van Gogh Suite is a great private retreat. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Walla Walla.

Reviewed February 13, 2018

My husband and I took a spontaneous trip to Walla Walla to pick up some wine and just enjoy some time together. I'm so happy to have found this beautiful B&B. Our room (Cezannes Sanctuary) was comfortable and quiet and beautifully appointed. Our host was sweet and the breakfast was fantastic! Wish I could have had everything on the menu. The only thing I can pick on was that it was unseasonably warm and we wanted to have our coffee on the front porch but the cushions were pretty dirty so no go. Other than that, we truly loved our short stay and wish we could have been there for a few more nights. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DAYinDAYout

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay, and apologize that we didn’t keep up with our outdoor furniture as well as we should during the cold weather. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. Even though our Inn Kitty Camille has her own house, like any cat, she chooses where to get cozy outside. We have included this in our cleaning schedule so it will be available to guests at all times. Thank you for your understanding. Cheers

Reviewed January 7, 2018

We wanted to get out of our usual habitat and this proved to be a perfect place. We planned one night and ended up staying 3. Our own hot tub, daily breakfast (yummy!) and staff who were pleasant and accommodating (we changed our minds a lot!).

Stayed: December 2017
wilson_2004, Owner at Inn at Blackberry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

We are glad you chose our property for a rejuvenating staycation close to home. Hope to see you again on another spur of the moment getaway. Cheers!

Reviewed December 23, 2017

This summer, my parents gave me some money for my birthday. Mom looked at me with that look that only mothers can give you and said: "Child, buy something nice for yourself with that money, don't spend it on bills or things for the house." Well, I did, and it was a wonderful brief stay while traveling through Palouse country on a grey winter day on my way to North Idaho. Very comfy, clean, and immaculate. The breakfast was great and kept me going for the rest of the day. Would love to come back when everything is lush and green.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
wilson_2004, Owner at Inn at Blackberry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2017

Thanks for writing a review and choosing to stay with us. Hope you will consider our property for another short getaway.