“Overall a pretty good place”
Review of Ming Court

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ming Court
Ranked #87 of 144 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

I used to eat here in college with one of my best friends. She happened to be an international student from China. If she liked the food, then I figured it was likely authentic.

I had a lot of fun going here. I really liked the food every time, except for the almond chicken. But, I think I just don't like almond chicken.

I visited Walla Walla again two years after graduation in April 2017. I tried to go here with my boyfriend around 8-9pm on a weekend, but when we drove up, we saw that the restaurant was totally dark. I was afraid that it had been closed down for good. Instead, there was a sign on the door that just said, "closed during spring break." I thought that was odd and kind of vague, but I will probably try to go back there again when I visit Walla Walla next time. Hopefully, it won't be closed!

Reviewed June 7, 2017

Service here was top notch. I was greeted at the door, there was literally no wait time. Food was good, nice flavor, perfectly done. The only thing I think I didn't like was that my soup came right before my main course...like 2 minutes if that. And the weird thing was...the food in my main course parts of it were cold. Yep only parts of it...not the whole thing...weird.

Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

Tried this restaurant out for delivery after a very long day on the road.
Took an hour, which in itself isn't too bad. Missing one item - too tired to wait another hour. Food was so-so. Not very warm when it arrived (we have a microwave). One item had spilled and pooled at the bottom of the bag. What a mess!
I do NOT recommend.

Reviewed March 7, 2017 via mobile

Tried this place tonight. For a Saturday, it seemed pretty vacant. I ordered a Malibu long Island cocktail, never had it, and won't again. All I tasted was the sweet and sour, with a dash of coke. I we split the egg rolls, the crust was crisp and flakey, but kind of bland. I had the dinner combo B. (Soup, fried rice, sweet and sour pork, almond chicken, and deep fried shrimp) 9.95. I gave the soup to the wife, who would normally like it, but something was off, and it smelled like burnt popcorn. The almond chicken was the best I've had in 7 years of searching.(white sauce with almond bits, instead of brown sauce, thank you!) Not the best sweet and sour sauce on the pork, but not the worst either. Wife had beef and broccoli, and chicken lomain. Again, the beef was a bit on the soft and chewy side, I think it's boiled. Overall it was OK. Out of all the Chinese restaurants in the Walla walla area, I like this one the best. Food quality was good, portions were great, price was reasonable. A few complaints, but I'll skip the soup and find a better cocktail.

1  Thank 221Jim_H
Reviewed December 9, 2016 via mobile

We had dinner delivered as it was snowing. Owner delivered the food very fast and was very friendly. Lots of hot food.