All reviewskings islandroom was cleanyogurtthe breakfast areatennis tournamentrefrigerator and microwavenight's sleepcoffee potwould stay againnice breakfastnice place to stayhot breakfastfree breakfastking bedfront desk staffpillowsinterstate
Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

Charged my credit card before I arrived. When I complained cancelled my reservation and I had to go elsewhere.
This us the worst service and treatment I've ever had by A Choice PRIVILEGE properties hotel. Please do yourself a favor and stay elsewhere. These PEOPLE do not value your business and must not need your money. Arrogant DOES not start to describe the GM!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Baynut57
Sam T, General Manager at Comfort Inn Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2017

Dear Guest,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations.
The only reason why we charged your credit card before your arrival was because the reservation was non cancelable. But when you arrived at the hotel you were already very upset so we offered to reverse the charges and offered to do whatever it takes to make you happy, but you kept yelling at us. I again apologize but the reason why we cancelled your reservation was because we saw that you were so upset with us so we decided to give you the option of canceling the reservation with full refund even though it was a non cancellable reservation. You yourself decided to cancel the reservation and take the refund.
We are all about customer service, guest satisfaction is our top priority and we would continue to do whatever it takes to makes our guest happy.
Our other reviews and ratings will vouch for that.

Thank You for your understanding.

Sincerely
Sam

Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

I chose this hotel based on the rating and wasn't sorry for a moment. The staff was friendly and professional. The room was clean, the bed very comfortable, the TV was a newer model, the shower had great pressure, breakfast was fully stocked and it was quiet. Everything about this hotel was Grade A!

They were even accommodating and forgiving about a mistake I made when making my reservation. I would go out of my way to stay at this hotel again when traveling through Ohio.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank DownriverBound
Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

Wonderful hotel! The best staff I've ever seen at any hotel! Super friendly they let us check in early then after a few hours called us to make sure everything was ok with our room every time we passed any staff they would ask us if we needed anything. There were NO BUGS of any kind! Closes to almost everything! And about a 20 min drive to downtown Cincinnati! And like 5 miles from kings island! Breakfast was a normal hotel breakfast but everything was fresh! And they had mix in for the waffles! Will definitely stay here again

The only con the elevator! Needs a little tlc and is far from where the carts are. Thats all the cons we encountered!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ChelleBelle10711
Reviewed October 21, 2017

New owner they are up grading rooms. Breakfast was very good. The heating/cooling unit pretty noisy. Located walking distance from lots of eating places. Walls a little thin.no vending,you have to go to the check in area. Ice machines in all floors. Ours didn't work.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 11, 2017

Trip with kids, arrived after midnight, manager offered to extend check out times with out asking, and also moved the room away from a potential noisy group which was not needed as we hit the road early the next morning. Very friendly and helpful. Room was good for the price with no major issues.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family