1,262 results
All reviews heavenly bed fountain square fountain view across the street pool and hot tub within walking distance self parking location is great first floor floor room heart of downtown front desk staff per day great american ballpark paul brown stadium reds game ingredients
Reviewed August 16, 2016 via mobile

What a great experience....the rooms are big, the beds and shower Amazing....we visited the Hotel bar , Over Vine. A young female bartender, Sadi, gave us good suggestions for dinner. Sadi is very helpful w a beautiful smile and innocent personality.....later after a night on the town. We came back to Over Vine for a nighycap... Paul was our bartender....hes amazing.....handled a pretty busy bar with ease and kept drinks coming for everyone ....he may be one of the best bartenders in the world....definitely the best ive ever seen....Great job Westin Cincinnati.....

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2016

Excellent location
Superior staff
Clean rooms
Small [rather, short] issue...commode was shorter than standard...probably 4-6 inches, think goodness I'm not tall

Big issue....$30 "Per Night" to park car............Never told us this "up front"...our "good deal" wasn't as good after all.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
NicoleN1044, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2016

Thank you for your review, and for highlighting some of the wonderful features of our property: our amazing team, accommodating guest rooms, and our convenient location. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience you suffered as a result of parking fees. I understand how frustrating this must have been for you. We know the importance of taking all fees into consideration when making a booking decision, and we take great care in ensuring parking prices are clearly listed on all booking channels. Although we do not offer complimentary parking, we do have convenient valet and self-park options. Like many city hotels, a valet service is necessary since we do not have a parking facility of our own. We are certainly glad to know that your enjoyed other aspects of your recent stay, and we look forward to having you back at The Westin Cincinnati soon.

Be Well.

Nicole Norfleet
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed August 13, 2016

We recently stayed here for an overnight getaway and the hotel exceeded all our expectations. The service was friendly, knowledgable, and prompt. The location, being directly on Fountain Square was very convenient for everything we wanted to do. The room was large and included a mini fridge, which was a nice tough. The bedding so comfortable, I started looking at the Westin bedding products online. I was a little disapointed there wasn't free wifi, I was able to connect to other networks in the area. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to stay in downtown Cincinnati.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2016

I spend every week at the Westin Cinci. The staff is the best! I am recognized immediately and my checked bag are brought out immediately to me. I love it! The bed is so comfy and the gym is well equipped

Room tip: Great place for business travel
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 5, 2016

I was quite surprised at the bad service we received while staying at the Westin in Cincinnati. The first night we came back to the room they had not even made the beds and the fridge was not working. We immediately complained and the front desk asked us whether we had chosen a new program they offer called "Make a Green Choice", which basically means they do not clean your room while you stay at the hotel (and they offered us $5.00 per day for letting the not clean!). We obviously said no, but still, only the bed was made after that and for an entire week. The bathtub was not cleaned ever (it eventually showed a circle of dirt around it), nothing was picked up around the room, there was no dusting, no picking up of cups or glasses, discarded newspapers began to pile up on the floor, etc. It was not until we complained to the manager that the room was cleaned once (we had booked seven nights). The following day, the cleaner left a bottle of cleaner on top of the sink, as if to show she had been there. I understand that many people abuse hotels by expecting to get fresh towels every single day, or the bed changed every day, but this was certainly not the case. We chose the Westin for its service (based on prior experiences in other cities), and this time we received no service at all. The "Be Well" in-room book offered all sorts of things to guests (in case you forgot something), from a comb to a booster seat, bottle warmers, nail polish remover, and even a curling iron (look under Amenities and Services). When my roommate asked for a curling iron, housekeeping personnel replied they had no such thing. The worst service we have ever received at the most unexpected place.

Room tip: Make sure to let the front desk know that you DO want to have your room and bathroom cleaned and dusted every day.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Hope022
NicoleN1044, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2016

First and foremost, please accept my sincerest apologies for the unsatisfactory experience you had during your time with us. Please know that what you describe here is not the level of service expected of our employees and our product. We understand how frustrating it is to have to deal with housekeeping issues while trying to have a stress-free stay, and we regret that we were not able to provide the level of service that you deserve. We are looking into these issues that you mentioned, and we thank you for bringing them to our attention. Please contact myself or another member of our management team directly so that we can work with you to determine an appropriate resolution to this issue. You can reach me at (513) 852-2706.

Nicole L. Norfleet