All reviews room was clean big boy white castle place to stay reasonable rates off the highway older hotel first floor easy access staff was very friendly and helpful yogurt outdoor pool the breakfast area free breakfast cincinnati area convenient location fitness center
Reviewed August 16, 2018

Although this is an older motel, care has been given to make it clean and very comfortable. The rooms were newly painted and everything was in perfect condition. The breakfast was extremely good with more choices than most hotels offer. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a place to stay in this area.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Average, middle of the road hotel, with hotel doors going to the outside. I didn’t know this when I booked it. There are no elevators to the second floor so our daughter with an injured ankle had to navigate the stairs. The front desk clerk said the room size we requested was not available on the first floor. The room was requested for five. It came with two rooms, two bathrooms, two double beds on one side & a sleeper sofa on the other. I did like the spacious suite as the two bathrooms makes it much easier to get ready in the morning. The sinks are part of the open room though so early risers getting ready will disturb any guests still sleeping.
The first night the room was not cleaned. We asked the cleaning lady to come back because we were still getting ready in the morning but she could not speak English. I called and complained & the next night it was cleaned. It should be a requirement that employees need to learn some English if they work at an English speaking establishment as miscommunication leads to poor customer service.
The pool is outside. There is a washer/dryer, ice & vending machine at the end of the hotel next to the pool. The breakfast area in the lobby is the smallest I have ever been to at a BW. The best thing to do at this hotel is to get your food and bring it back to your room. The location is great as it is located right next to the freeway with plenty of places to eat. Right next door is a White Castle & Bob’s Big Boy. We stayed here to visit Kings Island which was about a 25 minute drive from the hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank RDCS40
Theresa T, Director of Sales at Best Western Clermont, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Greetings, RDCS40,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and for your review! I hope that your daughter is recovering well and that you had a nice trip to Kings Island.

You are describing one of our family suites! We do our best to accommodate special requests, but are not always able to do so. We do have a number of suites on the first and second floor, but it seems the ones on the first floor were all occupied. I can definitely understand how frustrating that would be (I had a similar situation while on crutches in high school).

I absolutely agree with you regarding the communication breakdown that can occur with language barriers. Our housekeeping staff does have varying levels of mastery of English and are instructed if they do not understand, that they are to contact the housekeeping supervisor to translate. I apologize that this did not happen during your stay. I would be frustrated.

Again, thank you for your review, and we hope that all is well with you! Please feel free to reach out if there is any way we may be of assistance, and we hope to see you the next time you are in the Cincinnati area!

Reviewed August 7, 2018

We've been to a big Geocaching Event in Cincinnati and choosed the Best Western. We arrived really late (around midnight) and got a very warm welcome. The room was really nice with a little bathroom. We had a fridge, TV, good internet, and (thank god) air condition.

We tried the really good and fresh breakfast and enjoyed our stay very much!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello, Michi S! Thank you so much for staying with us at the Best Western Clermont and for taking the time to share your experience! It was such a pleasure having the Geocachers with us. I am glad to hear that you had a nice stay and a warm welcome! It warms my heart to hear what a nice time you had while with us. If there is anything we may be able to do for you or if you have any additional insights, please feel free to reach out to me! Otherwise, we hope all is well and hope to see you the next time you are in Cincinnati!

Reviewed August 5, 2018

This hotel was very expensive ($250 USD per night) for what you got. The room was clean but that’s the only good thing that I can say. The furnishings were worn as were the light fixtures. The rooms are not very well insulated. The complementary breakfast ends promptly at 9:00 every day of the week.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Alida F

Greetings, Alida F,

Thank you for your choosing to stay with us and for your review. We take a great amount of pride in our hotel, and our housekeepers make sure the rooms are absolutely immaculate. The rates do vary based on a variety of factors, but rest assured, they are in line with the rates found at similar hotels in our area. This means that the rates can be much higher on certain dates due to events or lower, for example, midweek during off-season.

We just finished a remodel, so every room has brand new furniture in it! One of my favorite aspects of the furniture is the "snake" reading lights affixed to the wall next to the beds. This means that if someone wants to stay up a bit later to read, the full on lamp does not need to be on.

Thank you again for your review, and if we may be of assistance, please feel free to reach out any time!

Reviewed August 4, 2018

The hotel was a perfect place to stay for me and my 1 year old Australian Shepherd. There is a dog park right next to the hotel which was extremely accommodating! The breakfast was really good and the fitness center offered what a person needs to get a good work out. Staff was great! Highly recommend!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hello, LoriJKEvans!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your (and your doggy's) experience while with us! We do whatever we can to make sure our humans and their fur babies are comfortable and happy while with us. We have a great grassy area with doggy stations on the end of our hotel, and being on three and a half acres of landscaped land means there is plenty of room to stretch their legs. Our fitness center features an elliptical, bicycle, treadmill, as well as weights, balance ball, and a yoga mat. We want to make sure that every stays healthy and happy while on the road!
Thank you again for your kind words, and if there is any way we may be of assistance, please let us know! Otherwise, we hop to see you and your beautiful dog again very soon!