“The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time”

Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park
Ranked #21 of 156 things to do in Cincinnati
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

What a great show. The actor playing Christopher, the lead character, was excellent. I think this show was even better than the book!

All reviews
"subject matter"
"season tickets"
"christmas season"
in 2 reviews
"great view of the city"
"mount adams"
in 4 reviews
"uphill"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

This is the best place to see a play in Cincinnati. They have food in a bar during intermissions. The majority of the plays are unique and interesting in a cozy theater. Located in walking distance within mount Adam's to other bars and restaurants. At night you get a great view of the city from the decks. We love this place

Reviewed October 8, 2017

Was in the Cincinnati area for a conference and very easily traveled over from Covington, KY., to see a performance titled “Mr. Joy.” Oh my goodness, it was so wonderful that I am making arrangements to see it again before it closes on Oct. 22. The actress plays 9 different perspectives while telling the story. I suspect this is the tip of the iceberg on the quality of theatre offered at this playhouse. If you can’t make “Mr Joy,” (and you absolutely should), try another show.

Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

We were in Covington for a conference and had read a review for Mr. Joy at the Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park, so we made the trip over to Cincy on our free night. It only took 10 minutes to go to the Theater. Parking was easy and the Theater was in a beautiful setting. The ushers were so kind! It is an intimate setting - you almost feel like you are part of performance. And the performance of Mr. Joy was absolutely amazing! So glad we did this!

See more reviews
Reviewed September 16, 2017

I had not been to a play here and was really impressed. We were in the larger theater- I was told that there are top theaters- and it was very nice. The acting was very good but I did have trouble hearing some of the lines.We sat in the front of the balcony and could see fine- but had trouble as I mentioned hearing many of the lines. We saw Shakespeare in Love. I will definitely go back.

Date of experience: September 2017