“Great Specials, Great Food”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #104 of 2,123 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 23, 2018

Visited on half price appetizer, half price wine and $4.00 beer night. Seated and served quickly. I ordered the seared ahi tuna salad. My better half had a deep dish single pizza. Both meals were very good and hot. Beers were cold and wine was delicious. Restaurant was clean and wait staff very friendly. The Pizookie was the icing on the cake!

Reviewed April 15, 2018

Went here twice last week when in town for business. Had dinner one night, steak dinner, very good. The other night appetizers and drinks. Those who had food raved about it. The salmon looked incredible, moist, flavorful, and a nice size over rice. The lettuce wraps, pot stickers, artichoke dip all very good!! No complaints at all. One person also got baked ziti and said it was OH sooo good!! Prices reasonable, and our server was great!!! Will be going back next time I am in for business!!

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Their menu for food and drinks are both very extensive and lots of variety from simple to complex flavors.

Reviewed March 15, 2018

Food was very good. A little pricey, but good. Service was good but a little lacking at times. We were a table of mom and her 20 something girls. The bar table next to us was regulars ( all men ) and the attention seemed to be focused there. But over all it was a good night...

Reviewed February 20, 2018

Had lunch at the BJ's at Tri-County this week with my daughters and have to say it was a very good experience. I have to say upfront that we were using a gift card that we had been given as a result of a previous bad experience at another BJ's Restaurant in Dayton. I was cautiously optimistic. First, our server Mercedes was excellent. She was delightful and efficient. There was a good size lunch crowd and the staff was managing very efficiently. The girls loved the cheese curds and the kids meals are very affordable. I had the half California club and salad and it was good. Mercedes and the BJ's Tri County team restored my faith in BJ's. We will come back to this location as well as other BJ's locations while we are traveling.

1  Thank matthew c