“Great Ice Cream”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

We had this ice cream on our last visit to Cincinnati in 2011. We loved it so much, we had to have their ice cream on this visit too!! A local told me to get the Raspberry Chocolate Chip and it was great. My husband had the Double Chocolate Chip which was also wonderful. The ice cream shop is right across the street from our hotel (The Westin Cincinnati) so I plan to revisit at least two more times for ice cream!!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 2, 2018

I had heard that Graeter's was good ice cream so I had to try it. Wow! it was very creamy and wonderful. I had the sea salt caramel with chocolate chips and mint chocolate chip ice cream. They were both delicious. The server even announced that he'd put the more pungent one on the bottom. I had no idea. I wish that we had one locally.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

This was some of the best ice cream I've had. I got the specialty flavor of the month, blueberry pie. Unbelievably creamy with lots of whole blueberries and pieces of pie crust. Tasted kind of like eating a blueberry muffin. My brother had black raspberry with dark chocolate chips. It was amazing too. Worth the trip.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Everyone said, "you need to go to Graeter's!" So we did! Loved the Mint Chip! They let you taste flavors so you can pick the perfect cone for you :) so rich! so delicious! Big scoops, too!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 16, 2018

Local people rave about this place that has been around for many years. It was very busy. I had a double waffle ice cream. It was good. For me, the hype was better than the ice cream.

Date of visit: August 2018