“Good Thai experience”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Mount Adams
Cross street: Pavlion
Description: Teak Thai Cusine and Sushi Bar is located in Cincinnati and serves Thai Cuisine.
Reviewed January 4, 2017

The location is in the Mt Adams area of Cincinnati. It is an unusual restaurant in that it is on three levels with some of it outside.It has a very large selection of sushi and many Thai items. It is very good and a fun experience.

Reviewed December 5, 2016 via mobile

The Good: quick pleasant service, nice location, good decor, wide selection, tasty food

The Bad: not well maintained, a little under-decorated, uneven spiciness

This is a nice Thai and Sushi place in Mt Adams. It's in a good location with coffee and dessert within walking distance if you like. There is no dedicated parking so you'll need to street park. The exterior is nice with a European street cafe look.

The interior is nice but a little plain. It's also obviously been a while since someone spent a little money on maintenance so things a bit worn. We were seated quickly and our server was very good. Drinks and Apps were ordered and delivered. The dumplings were excellent as were the drinks. My carrot salad was very hot compared to the mild I ordered ( more a Thai medium). Our main dishes arrived and they were very good. The Pad Thai was our favorite.

The Road Word: it's worth a 30 mile drive perhaps more if you'd like Thai on a date night.

Reviewed November 26, 2016 via mobile

Nice thai food , good saki tooo, restaurant was good. Good seating , food and music , had a wonderful time

Reviewed October 12, 2016

I visited the city and loved it, and this was easily one of my favorite places! The staff was great and friendly listening to my battle of going uphill the whole walk there from Kentucky. The appetizers were so light and perfect (muscles and crab puffs) and the main dish was perfection (yellow curry chicken)! I was disappointed that I ate there on my last day, because there are so many more things I want to try. This will be my number one spot if I ever find myself in the area again.

1  Thank apenguingal
Reviewed October 11, 2016

Always delicious, has an interesting entrance and a few seating options. You can park in their lot across the street, which is a nice bonus.