“Very Quiet Place!!”

Morton's The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #97 of 2,069 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Reviewed March 19, 2018

Service: Excellent
Food: Very Good
Wine: Very Good

Our party of 4 arrived shortly before our reservation and were seated immediately at our booth. Our bill before tip was over $600. Stags Leap Artemis was on sale for $99 so we had 2 bottles and for our third bottle we switched to a Malbec that we also liked. The Lobster was terrific. All food was good. One of the filet mignons was a bit overcooked and that was promptly taken care of. Escargot was great. Wedge Salad was very good. All desserts were excellent. The atmosphere is quiet with low light which is actually very nice. Valet parking at the street level ($7, + tip if you are so inclined), coat check ($2 + tip if so inclined). The restaurant is very clean, modern and up-to-date. The service I would have to say was excellent. Very attentive staff , I think we were almost done with our 2nd bottle of wine and entrees were just coming out. If looking for an upscale dining experience in Cincinnati, this would meet that objective. It overlooks the Fountain Square areas of the city of Cincinnati.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

For the price, I wasn't impressed with the quality of food. Really didn’t like bugs flying around either. To top it off, waiter was very rude. Acted like he was mad because we didn’t want to order drinks. When we got our food, never saw him again, until about 15 min after we were done eating. When he finally came back around we had to ask for the check. I wouldn’t reccomend nor would I waste my time or money at this place again. I wish I would have read the other reviews before going. I see several other people had bad experiences also. I wouldn't even give it 1 star.

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Arrived at 5 pm on Sunday night with a total of 2 tables occupied. Received food in 20 mins never saw waiter again until 6 p.m. when I asked for bill and box 40 mins after food delivered. The waiter proceeded to ROLL his eyes when I asked for the bill. There was a total of 6 tables occupied at that time, our waiter at 2 of the 6 tables which were right next to each other. Waiter was more concerned about the table next to us visited them numerous times to see if they needed anything and how there food was. Never “once” did he ask how are $60 Cajun steak or $45 Salmon was, the steak was ordered medium and cooked to well done, Salmon was dry. This was a $176 bill not worth more than $50. Go to Outback, Longhorn or Texas Roadhouse save your money! Don’t know this place got a 4 star rating.

Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

We were a party of 4 that came for a business dinner on a Tuesday night. The restaurant wasn’t crowded, but the service was extremely slow. The bottle of sparkling water we ordered when we were seated arrived after our appetizers and wine. The steaks were much thinner than at any other high end steakhouse where I’ve dined. 2 of our steaks were cold when they arrived and one was over cooked. The restaurant did make good for those and the manager was nice but overall because of the slow service and that, I can not recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed February 12, 2018

A heads up for those in the Landry Rewards program when using Morton's Gift Cards.

Morton's will not give you rewards credit for payment with a Morton's gift card; even though the gift card is Morton's and no rewards points were ever issued for the gift card amount. Not like you used a generic gift card such as AMX; where the card amount does not initially go to Morton's.