“Quite frankly, loved the place”

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #73 of 2,163 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Cross street: Fifth Street and Vine Street
Description: Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery is a welcoming and engaging craft beer experience with a variety of unique craft beer freshly brewed on-site to pair with our popular American crave-able food like our Brewery Nachos and Ballpark Pretzel, as well as comforting dishes like Bacon Chicken Mac n' Cheese, Fish and Chips and Bacon Cheddar Burger. Each of our 28 locations has a local brewer and friendly staff that work to connect with guests over stories, inspiration and love of craft beer in a casual and comfortable atmosphere.
Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

This is an unapologetic typical American restaurant, with a mixture of appetizers, salads, steaks, hamburgers, sandwiches and some adopted items like pasta, fish and chips and even guacamole... you may compare it to an Applebee's, Friday's , Chilis... but is so much more! Great atmosphere, and superb execution of the dishes... been there before, and fish and chips were great, this time I had the turkey meatloaf, which was superb... desserts are sinful... beers selection great... plus it sits right on fountain square... so think any of the other mentioned restaurants, and add personality and flavor... plus friendly service... definitely recommended

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

Good ambiance, good service, typical beer food but really good tasting. The beer was really well done. For me this was easy to find in the middle of downtown. Would recommend for lunch work or family dining.

Reviewed May 23, 2017

We came here on a busy weekend and had little options. You will find the beer selection is pretty consistent with all the other locations. They just call it a different name to make it more marketable. Overall, it was a good spot but it's just another beer spot in the city.

Reviewed May 22, 2017

Great service good food excellent beer. Very attentive waiter who was willing to make sure our lunch hit the spot. He offered helpful suggestions even with our drink choices. I think it was well priced considering the location downtown. Relaxed atmosphere makes the experience even better.

Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

My daughter brought me herr for a belated Mother's Day dinner. We have been here several times before as my daughter LOVES their steak. The entire visit last night was a disaster. My daughter is 17 and hard of hearing- she gave her name to the hostess and her cell number when the hostess asked for it. We sat right by the podium and my daughter kept checking her phone waiting for a text or call that our table eas ready. I noticed people coming in after us were getting seated. I asked the hostess how much longer and she was a bit rude.."we already called her name and she didnt answer" .. I told her she was HH and sge did not seemed concerned. A co worker walked up and caught the end of that convo and seated us right away. Waited longer than normal for server (she was nice). Had to wait for drinks... waited longer than normal for food. My steak was raw (ordered med rare). Daughters same way. Server took them back.. brought back and were now well done. I sent mine back and ordered something else.. I was tired of waiying and wanted something quick. I never could locate a manager to tell this to... the biggest issue for me was that the entire experience upset my daughter... because she paid with her money and wanted this to be a special experience for me (Mother's Day)... We have the rewards program, but last night not sure if we will be back... very disappointing!!