“Great food”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

This place was within walking distance of our hotel we were staying at. The service was amazing and the food was even better. My kids got Mac and cheese and loved it, Italian sub was the best my dad has ever had, and bruschetta was delicious! Will for sure go there again.

Reviewed May 28, 2017

A family style Italian restaurant with a good selection of draft beer and one of the most animated and personable waitresses ever. Lexie Low should consider teaching or guiding tours after her years at U of C. She made our dining experience more enjoyable.

Reviewed January 8, 2017 via mobile

Have been to Martini's before and this time time was as great as the others. Today was special because we saw the Steelers beat the Dolphins in the AFC wildcard game. I'm originally from Pittsburgh and this place feels like home. We hade the stuffed pepper appetizer, buffalo chick dip and the Islay's chipped ham barbecue sandwich. All awesome. Food can stand by itself but this is one of the best Steeler Bars in the country!

1  Thank Tonylewgood
Reviewed November 9, 2016

I went to Martinos around 6pm on a Saturday night. I decided to go for the first time because they were a part of pizza week. Only one pizza was discounted and just barely so this was the first disappointment. When we finally got our pizza, it was the greasiest, and ill made pizza I've ever experienced. The cheese fell right off the slice showing nothing but bread! This was also a disappointment. Finally the service was awful. The server literally, and I mean literally, threw our pizza on our table and walked away.

Bottom line: terrible prices, terrible pizza, terrible service

1  Thank Ryan G
Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

First time visit, recommended by locals. Ordered a couple pizzas and a Stromboli to take out. Food was fantastic and very reasonably priced. Place was busy when picked up, so lots of people agree with me. Marty the owner is a great guy who cares about his patrons. Will go here every time I am in Cincinnati. I think you should do the same.