“Penne Rustica is Great”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

We went there for Mother's Day, 3 kids & 4 adults. Three of us got the Penne Rustica & loved it. Ask them to add extra sauce. This makes it really tasty. With the Caesar salad & fresh baked bread included, it's a full meal. We also liked their house red wine. The kids really enjoyed their kid's meal too. Prices are reasonable with great service. Check their website out before you go for some deals.

Reviewed January 29, 2017

We had a $10 coupon off a minimum $20 meal which was emailed to me. We've enjoyed this place before, but tonite was the end of Macaroni Grill for us. When we arrived, the restaurant was not crowded. There was a gathering for some sort of special event in the adjoining room.
We arrived and immediately ordered. I am GF and have always savored the salmon. I was also told there was GF friendly pasta. Fast (or slow) forward about 40 minutes, and our meal finally arrived. I was told the honey glaze on the salmon was not GF, so I said no honey sauce. I ordered pesto on the side and pesto gluten friendly pasta - more like gluten friendly play dough. The salmon was as dry as a bone. I talked to the manager (Kylie) who said service was slow because of the event in the other room, and it was my fault the salmon was dry since I ordered it without the honey glaze. MY fault. She deducted $10 from our bill which was not helpful since we already had a $10 off coupon which we could no longer use. I am finished with Macaroni Grill. Life is too short for sub-par food and S-L-O-W service and an unfriendly manager. In addition, LED were in the light fixtures so it had the ambiance of eating in a grocery store.

Reviewed January 18, 2017

My group of 34 women, all individual checks, had dinner here on a Tuesday night.
We had made reservations weeks before, and called to confirm days before, but when we arrived the host was confused - they did NOT have our reservation! However, they immediately started to set up the room that we had asked for - luckily a few of my group had arrived an hour early to set up for our dinner meeting! 3 stars

Because another large group also happened to arrive after us, we were assigned only 1 waitress, BUT our waitress Kylie did a FANTASTIC job of serving us! Our group goes to lots of restaurants that have a least 2 servers for us, and Kylie managed to provide the best service of all! She not only took our orders, filled our drinks, was pleasant, and she managed to serve all of our food orders by herself and did not make errors! She gets a 5+ stars

The food was good, although a few of us think that the kitchen gave us the wrong sauces on our "create your own pastas" - we filled our a form ourselves and the sauce we were told was mild was SO SPICY! 3 stars

We will be back, especially if we can have Kylie again for our server!

Reviewed November 9, 2016

We were there on a slow night with a couple of small children...they seated us in the kid's area which was not a big deal, but it was filthy! Old, dirty, crusty napkins under the table, lots of old food under the table and the chairs were sticky. I get it...some folks don't want to hear kids when they go out, but at least keep it clean. I took the baby to the men's room to change him only to find that the floor would have been a cleaner better option. Disgusting! The service was only OK particularly since there were very few people there and the food was only OK. It's been a few years since I had eater here and my memories were better than this. Perhaps it was an off night, but for the price, I expected better food, better service and a cleaner place to eat.

Reviewed November 9, 2016

Poor service. Food was cold. Barely any sauce on the spaghetti and drastically over priced! Many better places to get Italian food that is much better.
Save your money and go somewhere else when you crave Italian!
FYI on a Saturday evening at 6:00 they were half empty! That should tell you a lot all by itself!

1  Thank Mike G