“Girls Get Away”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #103 of 2,163 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: US$30 - US$80
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House specializes in serving aged USDA Prime steaks, broiled in a trademark 1800-degree oven and served on a plate heated to 500 degrees to ensure the steak stays "sizzling" hot. To experience fine dining at its best … Just follow the sizzle to Ruth's Chris Steak House located in Cincinnati, Ohio!
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

6 long time high school friends took advantage of Sizzle & Swirl in the bar. Fantastic prime steak sandwich and awesome cocktails! Gin Basil Smadh, Amaretto Sour, and Manhattan!

Reviewed September 29, 2018

We have eaten at several Ruth's Chris restaurants in different cities and without exception they have always excellent!! The steaks are great, the wait staff attentive and the ambiance wonderful!

My husband and I had been to this Ruth's Chris in February 2018 and had such a good experience that since we were celebrating our September anniversary in Cincinnati we decided to go there again!! We had an 8:00 p.m. reservation but we stopped in the restaurant during our afternoon walk around 4:00 p.m. to see if they could accommodate us any earlier and they moved us up to 6:00 p.m.!! They went above and beyond to make our anniversary dinner special!! We were on the second floor by the window, the table had cute heart shaped confetti sprinkled across it, there were candles and a card congratulating us on our anniversary, and since we were too full for dessert... they packed cheesecakes for us to take with us!!

We always have a great meal at Ruth's Chris and will return!!

1  Thank sunlover127
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Celebrated two birthdays at dinner. Started with some casual conversation. Cocktails and calamari. The calamari was tender and surprisingly a nice portion for the 4 of us to share. For dinner we all chose the seasonal specials. Consisting of a choice of several salad options and choice of various steaks and a side item and a dessert.

Service was very good. Not rushed and the food options very filling. Oh, the table was decorated with little birthday confetti and a birthday wishes card.

All in all a very nice evening. Will I go again,? Yes

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

I took my husband here on June 9th for his birthday, this has to be the most overrated outrageously price restaurant I've ever been to. We've been to some really good restaurants around the city. This one is ridiculously priced, we will never ever go back to Ruth Chris. And our server had the nerve to make a comment about the restaurant across the street ( The Yard House,) being overly priced. I've since gone to the road house and it was wonderful.I paid this bill and left a $20 tip, but would rather go to Longhorn or Texas roadhouse instead

RuthsChrisSteakHouse, Guest Relations Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2018

The last thing we want is for our guests to leave feeling disappointed with their experience, and we apologize if that was the case. We believe that the quality of our service, atmosphere, and food make us one of the finer high-end steakhouses anywhere, and we wish we'd left a better impression. If there is anything we can do to improve, please let us know at comments@rhgi.com. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

the only reviews I leave on this app are for prime steak houses. It is kind of my hobby to visit as many I can a year. I have been to at least 10 others this year but this is a first time going to Ruth’s Chris. I know Ruth’s Chris is a chain so I was somewhat skeptical about the quality I was going to receive. We arrived with a group of 7:00 people around 10:30. I didn’t want to be those people to arrive that late when they close at 11:00 but it was a special occasion and they seemed to be pretty busy. They welcomed us in and did not rush us at all. We bought a couple bottles of wine while we looked over the menu. I was deciding between the New York strip and the ribeye. My buddy eventually convinced me to go with the ribeye and I’m glad I did. We drank wine, had a few appetizers and salads then eventually ordered. I ordered my steak rare plus and it was cooked phenomenally. The seasoning was fantastic and the taste far exceeded my expectations. I hope every Ruth’s chris is this good and I will definitely be back.