“Good Thai With Many Sushi Choices”
Review of Mango Tree

Mango Tree
Ranked #317 of 2,069 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed May 11, 2015

Placed a large carryout order recently and was pleasantly surprised. The Thai menu and the sushi menu were both extensive. On the Thai side, you could dial up the spice from zero (bland) to hot (three). We had one three, which was spicy but not debilitating. We really enjoyed the house specialty sushi - the Mango Tree roll, but all the sushi was well prepared.

Reviewed May 8, 2015

Great Thai food, good value, great service, excellent sushi! I would definitely recommend for sushi in cincinnati!

Reviewed April 23, 2015

Good food - but it was our server "Poo" who made all the difference. She was extremely attentive and offered lots of food recommendations. Two of our plates were "spicier" than expected so the chef cheerfully took the plates back and quickly prepared another. Atmosphere is not much but food compared with the exemplary service will bring me back again soon.

Thanks, Poo, for delighting your customers!

Reviewed March 28, 2015 via mobile

We just went to Mango Tree for the first time last month and I think we are already regulars. The food is great and the service is friendly. Everything is very fresh and delicious. The Mango Tree Roll is a favorite.

Reviewed February 3, 2015

We have been here several times for lunch and it seems always after church services. First time I had the Red Curry (Bamboo Shoots, broccoli, carrot, green bean, bell pepper and basil leaves and for me a medium spice, my wife had the Crispy Pad Thai. Needless to say it was very good and we keep going back for the food. The service at times can leave a little to be desired but it is something that can be expected when busy, but I have noticed the servers do not have a high gear LOL.

Chef Michael Belanger CEC