“Love this place.”

Pub At Rookwood Mews
Ranked #157 of 2,097 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Located at Rookwood Commons in Hyde Park, The Pub offers a unique combination of British hospitality and American flair. Best known for our signature Fish-n-Chips, guests can also enjoy an assortment of appetizers, sandwiches, burgers and classic British comfort food. The beverage selection includes a wide variety of draught (draft), cask conditioned and handcrafted beers with selections from England, Ireland, Scotland, Europe and the USA. In addition there is a comprehensive list of single malt scotches, small batch and single barrel bourbons, wines and specialty cocktails. The authentic atmosphere and unique experience make The Pub a great place to dine, drink and gather.
Reviewed June 21, 2018

I am biased to this place because I eat at several of the restaurants in this group and all are great. This is a comfortable British Pub environment with pub style food that is MUCH better than you would actually get in England. For that reason, we had our daughter's rehearsal dinner in the private indoor/outdoor area. The staff is lovely. The buffet meal was good. This place makes the best Moscow Mule I have ever had. Their fish and chips are award-winning. Hamburgers are amazing........We had bangers and mash, a chicken fettuccini dish, appetizers, beef stroganov, salad for about 40 people. Planning the event was a breeze and again, the staff is great. We thought it to be affordable. The music can be a little too loud at times.....

Reviewed May 31, 2018

8 of us came here on our last night in town for dinner on Sunday before Memorial Day.
Got right in and sat outside. Service was ok. There were times we had to wait for refills or other items, but she was very friendly.
I had the fish and chips. The fist was cooked just as it should be. Too many times I get it elsewhere and the fish is overcooked. This was not and was flaky and not frozen. The fries were served under the fish which made most of them soggy.
They have scotch eggs and I always order one when I find them. The egg was perfect. The mustard was good, but I prefer a more rustic whole grain mustard with my scotch eggs.
There are a lot of places in town. Rookwood is good, but I'd try others if I come back to town again.

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Pretty solid fish and chips. The breading was well seasoned and fries were good. I’d try something else if I went back. It’s not somewhere that I have to go back to so...we shall see if I return.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

We stopped in on 3/3/18 for a quick bite. It was right by our Marriott Hotel. We used to frequent The Pub when it was in Rocky River. Anyway we had a salad and a bowl of eggs, bacon bangers and gravy which was very good. The service and prices were good. We enjoyed it.

Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

Great happy hour, cocktails and menu selection. Super energetic bartenders. Vibrant bar and atmosphere.