“excellent Japanese restaurant with hibachi and fresh sushi!”

Tokyo Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #1,296 of 2,028 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 11 February 2016

Located just diagonally across the street from the Fairfield Inn in Sharonville, this is a nice-atmosphere restaurant for cooked Japanese food as well as fresh sushi.

I ordered the chicken teriyaki - very tasty, and it came with Japanese salad and miso soup. Great service. Recommend,

Reviewed 4 November 2015

I have eaten here three times during my visit and everything has been great - I love soups and they have some of the better ones I've tasted - try the Korean Seafood and Noodle soup - loved it. Their sushi is very tasty too - I have not had the chance to try Hibatchi cooking yet, but hope to try to before I leave town. I do not know it by the name Osx

Reviewed 26 November 2014

This place is great! They offer sushi, sashimi, tepanyaki, and a full and authentic menu. Portions are generous, food is fresh and flavorful. I've been trying sushi for a number of years and have never liked it. At this place they took the time to ask what I do and don't like about all the sushi I'd had before. Then offered a few suggestions; success! I had sushi with salmon tempura, sweet potato tempura, tuna tempura and crab. Wonderful!!! Will definitely return any time I'm in the area!

Reviewed 22 September 2014

I lived in the hotel nearby and visited this restaurant for dinner. They have nice numbered combinations for dinner that allows to taste several meals for one time. Prices are OK, service is very good and hospitable. I am really satisfied.

1  Thank Varvara P
Reviewed 30 July 2014

The restaurant maybe called Osaka Japanese, it's more a Taiwanese place than Japanese. There is Chinese menu as well as sushi menu in English. I had sushi, not the best but it wasn't bad at all, but for the price they are charging, they need improve on presentation bit more. My wife ordered from Chinese menu, it didn't taste bad or anything but neither of us are big into Taiwanese style food, so I can't say I enjoyed. I'm not a fan when spicy and sweet mix together in that way with see food...but I'm sure someone would enjoy it. I would rate this place average, but I would go back if I'm in the mood for this kind of food again. They do need update the decor a bit for sure.

1  Thank rztravel